You're.....here

"You" someone spat coldly as Makoto was repositioning Komaeda in a comfortable slumber. Makoto turned around to see blood-shot eyes that seeked refuge. Makoto jumped at the site of him. " Hinata-kun?" Makoto walked up to him an gave him a warm smile. " So how is it with Koizumi? Will you guys go back to Jabberwock to celebrate? ^-^ " Makoto said with a smile. " Why would I be with her? " Makoto flinched. " H-hey you have a ring your married Hajime. " Komaeda woke up. "Maky~" Komaeda crawled to the edge of the bed. He saw Hajime. Well he didn't feel anything nor know who Hajime was. Komaeda just shrugged to himself and hugged Makoto. Truth to be told, Komaeda was scared of the guy infringing if Makoto. He didn't know who he was. He hugged Makoto tighter. " Maky, who is that? " Makoto  mouthed 'Hajime Hinata ' and  hugged him back. Hajime walked up to Komaeda and ruffled his hair. Komaeda almost fainted from fear. Would you just look at his red eyes.

After breakfast Komaeda saw something....well it's nothing really, 'Cept for the fact that HINATA-KUN'S EYES TURNED FROM RED TO GREEN. Komaeda had to blink twice. He crawled carefully to Hinata and tugged his pants for attention. And sure enough, this wasn't Kamukura. Hinata immediately kicked Komaeda and left the room. Well that was fun. ( A/N : Trying to actually make it logical ;-; ) Komaeda's memories of Hinata-kun was a fresh since his dementia removed it, now thought of Hinata-kun as just a person who is well just a person. And rye fact that he thought of the word 'Kamukura' strange indeed. So now Makoto had picked him up  and cuddled him. Nothing interesting really, looks like Komaeda's thoughts of Hinata-kun are fading. And because of that, he couldn't care less.