Remembering

Credit to +napu at YouTube. And sorry if it's not despairing enough. I might make a sequel.

" I love you " Komaeda sprang from the bed. He had the most weirdest dream. It's as he *is* starting to remember things. Only then he realized. ' Hey can I get out? ' And in the next 10 minutes. Togami was running down the halls trying to find Komaeda.
         Apparently a few months after the program an explosion destroyed part of the HQ and it sent Komaeda flying. What happened? Well this is the true story. Where when he woke up, he still could walk and talk normally.

Hinata-Kun. Komaeda starred into the mirror. He had a box in his pocket and a necklace hidden underneath his shirt. Komaeda tried smiling these few days. And to day was his birthday

28 April
10:15am
Komaeda was happy. Even though he didn't want to. Even if is his birthday. Today was his last day before he would collapse, relapse and be gone. He thought he'd try something. Apparently he had a relapse the other night that he was in a relationship so he wanted to try something out. He walked to the office and saw Hajime. He grinned and walked towards him.
" What do you want? " Hajime spat
" Ah Hinata-Kun it's all right! I just wanted to talk! " Komaeda gave jazz hands and Hajime walked them to the coffee counter. " So-"
"What do you think of me Hinata-Kun?" Komeada smiled politely.
" Self-loathing&Dandere " Hajime sighed " Really, affection? Hinata-Kun-"
" Have you forgotten what Mikan said before her punishment?" Komaeda stood in shock. But he quickly stopped and smiled. He reached to Hajime's shoulder.
" Hinata-Kun, what would you say if I were to tell you-"
" HAJIME! " Mahiru swing the door open causing both of them to jump slightly. " What's the matter Koizumi-San? " Hajime treaded towards her. And Komaeda left the room. Only to fall unconscious like predicted.

Komaeda woke up in a hospital dorm, realizing that he couldn't move...he still had the necklace and box which he panicked to look for when he woke up. 
He sighed and sat down. Eh? Why did it feel different? He looked down to see he was now disabled. He just climbed of the bed. ' I still need to ask Hinata-Kun ' Komaeda crawled to the lab since he overheard that Hajime was there while he was secretly crawling away from safety. He knew his luck was wearing thin. And now he was at the entrance. 
" Hajime. "
" Komaeda? W-What are you doing here...G-Go back! "
" Its just a question Hinata-Kun. "
" You said that before and got hurt "
" Because you didn't replied Hinata-Kun "
" Fire it "
Komaeda crawled to Hajime and automatically Hajime picked him up.
" So? "
" I love you Hinata-Kun. " Komaeda smiled. 
" H-hey it's April! No p-pulling jokes Komaeda! " Hinata cautiously laughed.
The midnight bell rung. Komaeda's was over.
" Eh? "
" K-Komaeda it's just a joke right?! "
" H-hinata-Kun "
" DONT TUCH ME! "
Hajime let go of Komaeda and Komaeda fell to the floor his head coming into contact with a pice of concrete from nowhere. It's over.
Komaeda just crawled back to the entrance. He knew Hajime was still there and do he crawled to a dark place in the room. And guess who came up.
" HAJIME! WE FOUND A BOMB! WE NEED TO TO DETONATE IT QUICK! " Mahiru screamed.
" W-WHERE?! "
Komaeda crawled back to the entrance to see a trail of blood. From Komaeda's own brain. Komaeda giggled softly. And look what was on him out of nowhere? Or should I saw on a wall in front of him on the far other side of the hall. A bomb
Komaeda just laid  down on the floor.
He still felt the necklace with a ring attached to it and a box with a ring inside. He wanted to give it to Hajime as a ' friendship ' ring. Since nobody else would be near him. And the bomb exploded. Screams were heard. He couldn't give a damn and blackness filled the vision.

              Komaeda is now in the same spot. There was still a bomb there. A bomb with no detonation system. How despairing. He laid down a gain closing his eyes. But this time, there was no necklace nor ring. Just him and
Kamukura-Kun