4. deal

***Bianca's POV***
It was dark while riding in Michaels car. As the window was rolled down I felt the breezy wind blow in my face. I'm really nervous on how this "congratulations dinner" will go.

Riding along, I smelled all the fast food and restraunts combined together. Mmm can't wait to eat I'm starving.

---------Los Angeles Restraunt-----------
***Michael's POV***
Oh boy, I'm glad I'm here. Not just glad, I'm excited cause I'm here with a special client. Or a special girl, either way I'm still happy.

I came around the side and opened the door for Bianca. But all of a sudden her dress got caught in a crack from inside the car. It was tightly tangled up underneath the seat.

***Bianca's POV***

"Oh god my dress got caught." Really? Why me?! On this special night my dress gets caught.

"Dang it's pretty stuck in their! We should get help." All of a sudden we saw a red headed lady walk outside by herself from the restraunt. She looked pretty young so why not ask her?

"Hey excuse me, my uh, my friend here got her dress stuck and we can't get it, do you think you could try and help us?"

"Oh yes sure!" She walked up and started untangling the knot from my dress. All of a sudden I hear a rip. Half of my dress has ripped! The side of my whole leg was showing, so far up that my black thong was about to peek out.

Surprisingly the red head girl didn't hear and neither did Michael.

"There ya go." She said smiling bright at us.

"Oh my goodness thank you!" I spoke nervously but happy at the same time. When she left I had to tell mike what happened.

"Uh Michael, something happened to my dress." I turned around and showed him and his eyes lit up.

"Uh oh my gosh, how- how did this happen?" He looked pretty shocked.

"When it got attached it started to tear." I said looking at the side of my leg. "I'm sorry but I don't think I can go in looking like this."

"Wait. come here." I followed him. We were walking a little far from the car. I then found myself in a little mall. Oh no he's not buying me a dress is he? Michael doesn't have to do that!

"Pick one out." He said looking at me standing by a line of dresses.

"Oh no Michael its fine you don't have to do this!" I said looking at him with big eyes.

"Bianca please you deserve it." He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Michael how can I ever repay you, oh I'll pay for dinner!" I said putting my hand in front of him so he can agree with the deal.

"Deal." He said lightly smiling.

He bought a dark blue tight knee length  dress for me. I felt so special, and I can't say I don't like him, because If i do say that..... I'm lying to myself.