Chapter 4:-

They started leaning in without knowing it was like gravity pulling them to eachother . They leaned close and closer until they were few inches away when chloe barged in the room shouting .
" ADDDDRRRRRIIIIIIEEEEEEN " she shouted running through the room and looked at the two blushing couple ." What happened to you too?"
" uh-uhm- nothing - i -uh- need to go??" She said more like asked with a huge blush on her face.
" uhm - yeah - i -um think its better -to -uhm - go home now m-m-marinette " he said looking away with a blush on his face.
Marinette walked out leaving chloe and adrien . She leaned against the door and sighed" what was that all about?" She whispered.

The next day chloe couldn't stop asking marinette about why were they blushing and trying to avoid each other most of the time but of caurse marinette tried to avoid chloe much more than adrien .
A guest entered the hotel standing at the reception ." I made a reservation 2 days ago by the name of fu " the person said
" oh master fu hello there your room is ready " marinette said guiding the person .
While walking upstairs fu dropped something in marinette's pocket without her noticing and then he entered the room .

When marinette left , fu got out of his room walking through the corridor when he fell on the floor and then got help from a young blonde male who looked young .
" are you okay ?" The person asked
" im fine kid " fu said
" I'm glad I'm Adrien by the way " adrien opened his hand ready to shake fu's hand
" fu " and he shook his hand .
Fu dropped a box in adriens jeans pocket and left quickly .

Adrien got back to his room and then checked his pocket to see if he had some tissues in it but found a box ." Where did this box come from?" He asked himself
He opened the box and got surprised of what he found .
" nyaaaah , is it breakfast yet?" The tiny object asked
" its night not morning " adrien said " what are you? A monkey?"
" me a monkey what a joke im a fairy .. I think or was it something like kwami ... Go ask tikki and bring me cheese im hungry" the object said
" ok mister dont know what you are who's tikki?" Adrien asked
" wow so now you call tikki by her name and your own kwami call him sir .... I like that adrien" the object said
" well i dont know your name " adrien shrugged
" im plagg your adorable little fairy ....i think" he said and then plagg explained eveything about transformation to save people and the help of ladybug and bluh bluh bluh.
With marinette when she opened the box she gasped and ran away but the object tikki followed her trying to explain things and after a nice 30 minutes marinette finally relaxed and listened and accepted her new job .

She went to adrien's room to ask if he needed anything before she goes back home .
" p-prince A-Adrien do y-you n-n-need any thing ?" She stuttered
" no thanks m-m-marinette you can go home " he said not looking at her .
" okay have a good night " she said And walked out.
" good night marinette " he said .

How was the chapter
I hope i didnt disappoint you ..
Well its okay its just to early for some fluffy part right ....
I hope you liked the chapter
Comment for the next 2 chapter if you want 2->3 chapters per day ...

AND THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO IS READING THE STORY BUT PLZ COMMENT SO I CAN KNOW IF IM DOING GOOD OR BAD .