Chapter 14:-

Marinette was walking looking happier than before she couldn't believe what happened the day before .....
" Marinette " Alya shouted to her friend " are you okay? I heard what happened "
" I'm fine  really" Marinette smiled brightly
"  you look quite happy today what did your prince charming do " Alya smirked
" uh.... Nothing " Marinette blushed and turned her face
" it so looks like nothing ... C'mon spill it out " Alya said turning Marinette to look at her .
" he defended me when his father shouted at me and then he  ...... Kissed me " she whispered .
" he did ??great " Alya jumped " now you are officially dating "
" yeah he even told his father that " Marinette said looking down
" whats wrong ?" Alya asked looking worried
" I'm worried about  Adrien he had a fight with his father because of  me " Marinette said
" don't think about it princess " a voice said walking to her
" A-A-Adrien " she smiled happily " what are you doing here up so early??"
" just came to welcome my princess " he said sliding an arm around her waist . " hello Alya"
" hello there my friend's prince charming " she smirked " looking good there my friend your bed hair is perfect prince "
" i know see it so ......... Nice?" He said
" you mean you look just like a baby " Marinette laughed rubbing his head . " don't you think my kitty?"
" yes my lady " he smirked at her
" you know what guys you kinda remind me of ladybug and chat noir " Alya looked at them .
Their eyes widen for a moment before brushing it off " no .... Why would you think that?? They're not actually dating .. I think  ... Who would date a stupid cat that flirts the whole time ?" Marinette said half shouted.
" yeah just like Marinette said .. Wait what??" He said raising a brow at her
She mouthed him a sorry and he just nodded .
" yeah you are right " Alya nodded and walked away ...
" date a flirty cat huh?" Adrien smirked
" sorry it was the only thing on my mind " she smiled at him " and besides you really flirt a lot and I'm already dating you "
" true " Adrien said getting closer to kiss her when the door in front of them opened and adrien's father came out ... Marienette rushed out of the way with Adrien behind her before the king sees them .

Comment if you want the next chapter otherwise i wont update .....