Waiting

*listen to music throughout chapter*

TRIGGER WARNING.

IF YOU NEED ANYONE TO TALK TO IM ALWAYS HERE. PLEASE MESSAGE ME ANYTIME AND I WILL ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Authors note really quick.
I really want to make friends on here. I will also add the people who wanted to be in this story really soon!! Keep commenting ideas guys 💖.

Much love,

Andrea the potato 🍙🍚

~~~

I got out of the shower and got dressed. Surprisingly, Dark bought me clothes a few days ago, so I wore those.  I pulled my hair up and went back to my room. I laid there thinking about how I escape.

I had to leave when he wasn't here. Same with Mark and Kitty. I have to leave no trace of me. I didn't bring anything because I couldn't. So I decided to take my old clothes.

I looked down at my feet and sighed. I didn't have shoes. I was in L.A. How could I possibly make it back to Arizona? It's pretty far if you think about it.

I had to go to the store for the things I needed. This would take a few days.
~~~
I went downstairs to see Kitty and Dark making out on the counter and sitting in the couch with arms crossed. I know Mark was mad at me. The look on his face said it all.

His eyebrows were furrowed together and his lips pouted slightly. His hair fell over his eyes. I looked around and saw the keys on the counter next to Dark and Kitty.

His fingers rubbed feverishly up and down her sides while her hands snaked through his hair. Mark stared ahead of him like he did at the table earlier this morning. I closed my eyes and sat next to Mark. He never turned his head or looked my way, he just moved over, away from me.

I couldn't take it. The anger is bubbling up and coming up my throat. I can't handle it. I started screaming and I threw the sofa pillow towards the other side of the room. I pushed the tv off the stand and flipped the coffee table. I could feel my screams scratching my throat and bouncing off the walls of the apartment.

Dark and Kitty were now staring. Mark sat motionless on the couch and looked me up and down.

"Waiting for this life to change, seems like it's taking forever." 

I just gave up and went to the bathroom, just the door and locked it. I opened the medicine cabinet and took all the pills I could find and laid them on the edge of the bathtub.

I saw antidepressants, sleeping pills, allergy pills, and pain killers. So many to choose from.

I realized I didn't need to escape. I just needed to die. It was my only way out.

I took the sleeping pills first, then the antidepressants, then painkillers, and finally downed the allergy pills. Now I was for sure that I was going to die.

I got a razor lying on the sink and broke the head off. I pulled the razors out and slit both of my wrists.

I laid on the cold, ceramic tile from and waited slowly as the burning sensation took over my wrists and the dizziness fill my head.

I heard banging on the door before everything started to be drowned out by dizziness and darkness.