|40| - Aw, we really are crazy.

Ashley's POV 

'This is going to be incredible Ashley. I'm super stoked that you chose me to be on your team' Dolph was giddy. I had decided to go and find each person and inform them that they were on my team for the Survivor Series match. Dolph seemed to be okay with the fact I had chosen him to be on my team, despite the fact his job would be on the line. 

'I'd do anything for you Ash, if that means putting my job on the line I'm totally okay with that' He grinned at me. A small part of me felt bad. Dolph was willing to do anything for me, even risking his livelihood. I just wish that he wasn't in love with me. That he could find another woman, fall in love with her and she can give him everything that I can't. 

'Trust me, I don't want anyone taking part in this match. I hate the fact jobs are on the line, it just means that you have to work 20x harder than you already do' I reminded Dolph as I ran a hand through my hair. He chuckled and took my free hand. 

'We are going to do this Ashley. Our team is going to win and you're going to be the boss, you don't need to worry about that. I can assure you're going to be an incredible boss, and a hot one at that' He grinned at me again. I painted a fake smile on my face as I let my hand drop from his. 

'Thanks Dolph. I appreciate that. Dean's pretty sure I'm going to become the boss. It's still surreal calling him Dean and not Mox anymore' I shook my head, still trying to get the hang of calling him Dean. A lot had happened in the last 24 hours. But I was Ashley Orton and I could cope with everything remember? Dolph's expression changed a little, but he continued on smiling. 

'I'm happy that he's back Ashley' He wasn't. I mean of course he was happy Dean was himself again. I just had the feeling that if Mox had carried on being Mox, Dolph would have made his move. I left Dolph to himself. Dean, Roman and Dolph had agreed to being on the team. Next up was dad. I walked down the hallway, searching for where dad's locker room would be. The whole image of him and Becky hadn't been wiped of my memory yet. I shuddered at the thought of my dad taking part in sexual acts. I shook my head, trying to rid my poor brain of those disgusting thoughts. I saw Brie walking towards me and I rushed over to her. 

'Hey, Brie. You haven't seen my dad have you?' I asked her, hoping she said yes. I didn't feel like chasing him all over the arena. 

'Forget about Randy for a second, you can't just go out there and drop a bombshell that Dean has his memory back and then carry on as normal!' Brie scolded me. 

'Tell me what happened!

'He hit his head during his match with Seth last night. The next thing I know Dean is talking to me and Mox is gone. We are going to the hospital tomorrow just to double check everything is okay. But as of now, everything is amazing. I can't believe he's back Brie. Two months he's been gone and now he's back' I was grinning again, which set Brie off smiling. She pulled me into her and hugged me tightly. I held her for a seconds, before pulling back. It was nice to see that someone was happy for myself and Dean. Someone other than Roman and my dad. 

'I'll let you go and find your dad' Brie marched me off in the right direction. I walked down the hall and continued walking until I was pointed in the right place thanks to a backstage crew member. I knocked on the door and walked in. Luckily he was with just John. 

'Mind if I have a word with you two?' I asked them both as I shut the door. 

'Of course, but first I'm happy that Dean has got his memory back' John pulled me in for a hug, just like Brie had.