|45| - Wedding bells.

Ashley's POV

Tomorrow. It was tomorrow. I felt as if my head was going to explode. It had all come around so incredibly fast. These last few weeks felt as if they had just flown by. All the live events, the meet and greets, the run up to Survivor Series. Not to mention the dress fittings, the decorations, the catering and the last minute details. Everything was completely ready for the wedding. Tomorrow. Tomorrow was the day that my life will change, more than ever before. I was going to be a married woman. No longer Ashley Orton. I would be Mrs Ashley Good. I still wasn't over the fact I wasn't going to be an Orton for much longer.  Despite my brain being consumed with wedding shenanigans I could not shake off the run in myself and Dean had, had with his brother Robbie. Processing that one had been a long and hard journey. Dean had refused to tell me anymore of it. It was a secret I was never expecting to be hiding in the past of Dean. Hey, I get that he wanted to keep it a secret and not talk about him. I just don't understand why he didn't tell me. Holding each other in the dark is something we had learned not to do. I wasn't going to let it ruin the fact tomorrow we would become husband and wife. Funny how things turn out isn't it? A year ago I absolutely despised Dean Ambrose. 12 months later and I'm preparing to marry the man. My first encounters with Dean always flash into my head every now and again. We were never the average, happy go lucky couple. Not by a long shot. I don't think we ever will be. That's what makes us the perfect match. Two people who played the cat and mouse game for such a long time ended up surprising everyone by falling in love with each other and now getting married. How about that for a fairytale? I mean, no-one would have expected the most obnoxious man in the entire world to end up with such a... fiery, anti authority woman. God, Dean used to always push my buttons and he wholeheartedly enjoyed it. 

|Flashback|

I grabbed a sandwich and a drink and sat down in the corner. I was in my own world, when someone sat down in front of me. I looked up from my sandwich and instantly tensed. Ambrose sat opposite me. He had his arms folded on the table, his head dipped low so he could look me in the eyes.   

'What do you want?' I asked in a low voice. Please, lord. Do not let Phil come and find me.   

 'Is that anyway to thank the person who stopped you from getting your ass kicked?' He asked, smugness written all over his face. I put my sandwich down.   

'I wasn't about to get my ass kicked. She cheap shot me, and Punk would have been down to help me any minute. But, I wouldn't have let him because I know he would have kicked the crap out of you' I told him Dean.   

'Is that so?' He asked, his eyes watching me. It made me uncomfortable the way he was watching me. I was surprised his sidekicks weren't with him.   

'Where are your guard dogs?' I asked changing the subject. 

'Getting ready to go out and make another example of Daniel Bryan after his match' He clucked his tongue and laughed. I stood up.  

'Ah, ah. I wouldn't even bother about going out there to help him darling. We wouldn't that pretty little face of yours getting damaged' He cooed. I stayed standing, gritting my teeth.   

'He'll get his own back, you do know that' I warned Ambrose. He chuckled.   

'We will see. When we are finished with him, he won't be able to stand' He taunted.   

'Dean, you can play with your toy later. We've got business to attend to' A deep voice called from the entrance of the canteen. Roman and Seth were standing there watching me and Dean. He nodded at them and then looked back at me.