|2| - Sold out? We bought in.

Erica's POV

Sleeping had been the last thing on my mind last night. I had barely slept at all. Sleeping was the last thing on my mind. How could I sleep when my head felt like it was going to explode? So many thoughts were spinning around in my head. I had a little angel and devil on my shoulder telling me so many different things, I felt like I was suffocating in my own personal battle. Seth had slept soundlessly. How? Because he didn't see a problem with anything he had done. He was completely fine with what he had done to Dean and Roman. That's exactly how I wished I was.  But I wasn't. I was conflicted. So conflicted. I was also annoyed at the way Randy had acted last night. He hasn't given a damn about Ashley in such a long time, but all of a sudden he was defending her honour. You don't just treat your only daughter like utter crap to then quickly being dad of the year. It doesn't work like that. He wasn't just going to win Ashley over like that.  

'Hey, you' I felt Seth's hands on my shoulders as he started to massage them. I sat there quietly as Seth rested his chin on my shoulder. 

'You okay?

'I guess' I sighed, turning around to face him. Seth cupped my face and brushed my hair back. 

'Everything is going to be fine tonight, okay? I promise. Don't worry' Seth assured me, before planting a kiss on my forehead. I was quiet again as I made my way to the bathroom. I would have a shower, clear my head and start getting ready for the arena. I had to face what I had done. If Seth was sure everything was going to be okay, I should believe him. I hopped into the shower and let the hot water soak into my skin as I attempted to relax. My life had changed after last night and I was going to have to face it tonight. I could do it. I had Seth on my side and that's all I needed. I still cared for Ashley and I still considered her as my best friend. That was never going to change. I let myself relax in the shower, before slipping out and started to get ready. I left the bathroom to find Seth was on the phone. No doubt he was talking to Hunter. I could see him being best buddies with him now. I started to pack my bag as Seth remained on the phone. It wasn't until I had finished packing that Seth came off the phone. 

'Hunter said that you, me and Punk will be in the ring tonight. Michael Cole is going to be interviewing us' Seth rolled his eyes at this. I suddenly felt nervous. I didn't know if I could go out into the middle of the ring and be questioned. Seth must have sensed this because once again he assured me that everything was going to be fine. 

'Don't worry, I'll be at your side to jump in when he gets too annoying' Seth told me. I just nodded. Seth started to pack his bag and I sat on the end of the bed. I grabbed my phone and flicked through the texts. The last one I sent to Ashley was yesterday morning asking if she was okay. I felt my heart twinge a little. My attention was caught off guard as Seth took my phone out of my hand. 

'Stop dwelling on it' He said softly. I took my phone back and placed it in my jeans pocket as we grabbed our bags and left the room. As we made our way into the lobby I locked eyes with Paige who was standing with Dolph. Paige narrowed her eyes as at me in distaste and Dolph looked at me with absolute loathing. Seems most people loved Ashley and they weren't thrilled with that I had done. Seth ushered me out of the hotel and into our rental car. I could do this. I could definitely and 100% do this. I just needed to be confident. I had done this to make a statement to be taken seriously. I wasn't an enemy of Ashley. I was still her best friend. 

Ashley's POV 

Bags under the eyes. Looking pale. In pain. That's how both myself and Dean felt. Sleep hadn't exactly come easy to both of us. I was still hurting, but luckily most of the pain had gone now and it was just bruises. Dean had persuaded me to not go to Raw tonight. He failed. I was going. I wanted to know what Erica had to say for herself. What crap she was going to churn to me. I was tired, no I was exhausted. But, I would live.