Chapter 2

"Yeah right," I said. "Now leave me alone."

I turned to walk away but the woman grabbed my arm and the man said "I'm sorry but I can't allow that John."

"I said leave, me, ALONE!" and threw the woman off of me. The man was surprised so I took the chance and ran away to the safe house near Happy Harbor.

In the new safe house (which is the different from the last but this one only has a washroom, bed, and T.V.) I decided to try out my new powers that I haven't already tried. First was my new use of lightning (it felt and looked so cool having the lightning dance around my fingertips), and finally shapeshifting (I looked at mirror and concentrated on my previous body soon enough I changed back to myself with my old clothing). I looked at my passport, not only did my body and clothing change but my passport as well.

Then I got thinking if I could change to Percy Jackson then why not into someone else? I turned on the T.V. and started going through the channels impersonating some of the people, first was a man in a commercial, then a big pink bunny from a show(this felt weird), after that a female news anchor(this felt really weird), and many more. In the end I changed back to myself.

Thinking of what Annabeth would want I decided to go to ... I'm sorry it's hard for me to say ... school. I know it's a shocker but if I don't get an education Annabeth will kill me when I get back.

Time skip

I took a look around the town and found the only high school around is Happy Harbor High. So now I'm enrolled and starting in three days.

Time skip

The first day of school (I hope Annabeth is proud). The person showing me around school is Conner because we have most of the same classes and wow he looks a lot like I did when I first got here on this world. So I wonder if we were brothers but I know that was impossible because my body was grown in a lab as a mindless beast and he was this cool level headed kid.

In gym we were doing wrestling and I was against Conner. Not wanting to show my strength with a slim body I decided to let him win but just barely. I was surprised when fighting that it felt like Conner was holding back but I just pushed the thought aside and wrestled.

In History I met Conner's girlfriend. She was nice and a little too peppy. Every now and then I saw them glance at each other without making a sound like they were having a conversation in their mind. I found this weird and was going to ask them about it at the end of class but forgot on a count of how much homework we were given (it's like torture!).

My other few classes were uneventful and boring that I slept through all but one of them the only class I didn't sleep through was because of the teachers enthuse in teaching it made me, ME interested.

Now it is lunch I went to see what the specials were and almost through up. They were serving mostly fish but luckily there was some chicken. I was about to sacrifice some of my meal but stopped when I thought that the gods weren't here so I didn't have to, and let me tell you after years of sacrificing food not sacrificing felt strange and refreshing.

"So Percy" Conner says "is that short for something?"

"Yes it's short for Perseus." I reply.

"So your name is Perseus Jackson."

"Yes and your name is Conner..."

"Oh, sorry Conner Kent."

If I was drinking something I would have spit it out. I remember what my passport said when I first came here "John Kent".

"Sorry did you say Kent?"

"Yeah, Kent. K-E-N-T."

I was having a mini panic attack. This cool, level headed kid was my brother of my body. This was so cool but then I got thinking (big shocker I know) that if my body was made after an alien that had powers that would mean that he was the same. Then maybe he and his girlfriend were having a conversation in their mind. And then... wow this is making my brain hurt, I'm just going to stop thinking about it and finish eating my lunch.

My last class of the day was Mythology and for the next few months Greek Mythology (this was going to be an easy few months. Today we were talking about Kronos and how his reign came to an end.

"Can anyone tell me who the children of Kronos and Rhea were? Perhaps you Mr. Jackson?"

"They were Hesta, Hades, Demeter, Poseidon, Hera, and Zeus." I replied

"Very good, and can you tell me what happened after their birth?"

"Hesta, Hades, Demeter, Poseidon, and Hera were swallowed by Kronos and Zeus way hidden away and was replaced by a rock."

"Yes and the homework for tonight is to findout what they were the gods of."   
Time skip

The homework was easy but I was still wondering what to do. Tell Conner that I'm his brother or stay hidden. Finely I decided that I needed to help out this world while I was here. So I made a mask that was a very dark blue almost black that was covering my eyes and decided to change my appearance to my original one. Now I need a name, Riptide after my sword (if you didn't know).

Thanks for reading but it will take longer to get the next chapter out dew to progects that I have to do for school.