Chapter 9

Percy POV

The team and I went on to the Reach ship to get rid of them from earth. Blue and Green went after Black while I went after the other Reach with Aqualad. I was too busy beating up these aliens that I didn't see how the battle with Black was going.

When I finished with the other Reach Black was on the floor dead without his scarab and Green was also on the floor just barely breathing with scarab. We had won.

Aqualad then voiced my thoughts saying, "It is over, we have won."

And then Blue has to open his mouth saying, "No, we lost. When my scarab tapped into Blacks we learned he's all ready set a plan in motion to erase all evidence of the Reaches attempt to conquer us, by destroying the Earth."

Time skip

In the watch tower we were discussing about the freak weather and how Black was behind it. Blue said he can show us where they are but that they will be guarded and that there was no fail safe in case things changed.

Then with little hope left a message came in from United Nations Secretary General Zang dan-goon. Then came up Luther I was the first to voice my hatred saying, "Luther."

He responded back with "Hello John. Secretary Zang was kind enough to let me borrow his frequency as I may hay a possible solution to our mutual problem."

"A problem created by you and the light when they collaborated to bring the Reach to earth"

"Perhaps but as I believe you know the light always planed to betray the Reach. Lex Corp ha..." I stopped listening to him because it was too sciencey for me.

Time skip

We met up to listen to what we were supposed to do and what I got from it was that we would go with a partner to tap the metal canister on the thing that had the shiny, spinny cylinder and avoid the things protecting it.

Time skip

I was with Nightwing and in Alaska easy to say we did our part but now there are a considerable amount of trees gone from when we arrived.

Time skip

Apparently there was one of these things that the scans missed now Flash and Impulse are there saying the cylinder container was useless they were too late. Then Lex told them to run around it and something sciencey would happen. They started running then Kid Flash and I showed up later.

While running Kid was getting struck by the Lightning and it looked like it was killing him. So I ran up to him and carried him bridal style much to both of ours dismay but he didn't complain because he knew I was saving his life.

When we stopped running I put him down and everyone came to congratulate us.

After a bit of celebrating the unexpected happened.

Cliffhanger. Sorry I couldn't help myself.