How are you?

Seriously, nothing really strikes me as weird. Anyway, I found myself waiting outside the classroom door after class waiting for Killian to get out of Bio so we could walk to History together. Now here's one of the first things you need to know about Kil, and if you can't handle it I suggest you close this story. Kil is flaming gay.

"Come on bitch!" He said rather fucking loud as he tried to walk fast past me. I took big steps to get up to him and we began to talk. There are many things me and him talk about; Shade, music, and gossip. Trust me shade is different than gossip. I guess you can say he's one of my many best friends, but I don't know.

The top of the best friend ladder will always belong to Jane, which you won't hear much about because she goes to a different school.

History always passes by slowly, Kil sits across the room and I try my best to concentrate and whatever the hell the teacher is saying. I swear she's either drunk or high everyday.

   It's was a half day, and yes I know classes are only 25 minutes long. Gosh this class seems so long though. Maybe I spoke to soon though, because the bell just rang.

   "You seem distracted." Kil said as I sloppily tried to hold my notebook and folders at my side.

   "I don't know, something feels off. Anything happen recently?"

   "I heard there's a new person in our grade."

   "Oh great probably yet another fuckboy."

   "Tea bitch!"

   We got to his class and I said a passive "later" and made my way downstairs. I usually avoid eye contact in the hall but I usually walk past My friends Isaiah, and Hayle. I usually make a face and keep walking. It's pointless to stop and talk. That'll make me late and we all know I hate being late.

   I strolled into science, and saw that my earlier statement was correct. The new person is in fact an addition to the fuck boy crowd. Gosh why is this school so fucking boring this year. Everyone is either dating someone, or gives up on trying for anyone. I bumped the desk behind me back and took my seat.

   Did I mention how horrible this class is? I have absolutely no friends in here and the wifi sucks. I decided to just go on Kik to pass the time.

   Me: So from the looks of it the new kid is fuck boy approved

   San: diSGUSTING

   San is another member of my group at school. Hella gay and dating Isaiah. Anyways, the bland teacher stood upfront and notified us we are doing a lab and will need a partner. I just shrugged and put in my ear buds. No one was gonna want to work with me so why bother. I gathered up my work sheets and began to walk over to a lab table when I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

   "Hey Madilyn, why don't you work wit-"

   "Yeah that's fine."

   Look the only reason I cut him off is because I take forever to write so I need to start. Also I don't really have time for introductions with a so called fuck boy. I set up the table neatly and began to write down what ever I needed.

   "Hey uh, Madilyn, I can write if you want."

   "Yeah that's fine, also, call me Mad."

    Gosh I just know this'll be a long hour.