Yep

Morning came by quicker than I thought it would. I looked over from my spot on the floor and at Jane. Still asleep, as usual. I roll over and look at my phone.

    Mom: I'll be coming to get you both in an hour, please be ready.

   Mad: alright, I'll wake up lazy bones.

   "Jane time to get up, Mom will be here in a bit."

   She replied my rolling over, and mumbling something along the lines of saying five more minutes. I went on my phone on a timer for five minutes and then texted my other friends back and forth.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

She didn't move. I jumped on top of her and threw her blankets off.

"Time to wake up!" I chimed.

"Why you gotta do this?"

"Because we've got stuff to do!"

"Fine."

She said something along the lines fine and got up and went into the bathroom. I continued to sit on her bed, and before I knew it she was dressed.

"You made me get up and you haven't even moved!" She said looking at me. I groaned, and rolled over to my bag. Do I remember having a bag? Hell fucking no. I slid on my clothes after pulling them out and laid back down. I continued to scroll on my phone as Jane finished doing her hair. Mom soon texted me saying she arrived.

   "Did you guys have a nice night?"

   "Yeah" We said in unison. I turned on the radio and flipped through the stations. Then I heard one of the top songs from my childhood. Hips Don't Lie by Shakira, ultimately the most lit song for me at the moment. I began to oddly dance in the front seat as Jane somewhat laughed from the back seat.

   After many minutes of me ridiculously dancing in the car, we got to our destination. The Mall. What a glorious place to spend time. From the Hot Topic to the American Eagle to the Food Court, I found it wonderful. Me and Jane wondered around as Mom got whatever she needed. Also I have realized I am rambling and have fucking no idea where I'm going with this.

It's not like you can expect anything to happen, I'm pretty boring I mean li- fuck.

While walking I zoned out and I just happened to walk into someone. I guessing you can tell how I fell and who I fell onto. Fuck am I a main character? I am aren't I? Well ain't this some mother fucking bullshit.

"Sorry, bye!" I said quickly.

I grabbed the hand that belonged to Jane and pulled her away as we took off. I eventually got us into the store that Mom is in and we started to follow behind her.

"What was that about?"

"Have you not come to the realization that we are characters in a book? A book that I'm the main character off?"

She laughed.