Shadow

-AFTER 2 YEARS-

"Hyung" Dongwoon called my attention.

"What?" I turned to him. "Your ring is too small for you. take it off already." He replied.

I looked at it and a small frown creeped up on my face. "I won't." I replied.

"Dude, it has been 2 years already..." Gikwang said and softly pushed me. 

It still hurts but I don't want to let her go. Everynight, I always think of her and everyday I dream of her. only her.

I still remember those sparkling times when we were happy and contented. But now, without you I am nothing. Right now, you're my last. No, you're always my last.

"Hyung? you sorta went out again." Yoseob said and tapped me. "Oh. sorry."

We were hanging out in a small cafe Doojoon owns and I was drinking coffee. I looked out and saw a petite girl with a man walking along. My face cringed at the sight of them and gave off an unpleasant scoff.

"What? What's the matter?" Junhyung asked worriedly. "Nothing"

I continued sipping my coffee and looked away. I need a walk.

I stood up and straightened out my shirt. "I'm out for a little walk" I said to them and they understood.

Walking out the door, my mind flew away again.

It was cold outside again and I slowly breathe in the cold gush of wind.

"Where are you going?" I asked her. "Out." She replied.

"I thought you would hang out with me today?" I asked and pouted. She smiled and hugged me.

"I'll walk you out then." I said and took her hand before going out.

It was cold out so I went closer to her. She smiled and blushed cutely. "Hey" I said and smirked.

"What?" 

"Nothing haha~" I replied crazily and smiled. We were close to an intersection so I carefully guided her. "be careful." I reminded her and she nodded.

There hadn't been really a proper goodbyes for us so I always kept in mind that someday, I would be placed by her side again. I wanted to experience that warm feeling when I was with her again. I wanted to appreciate her again. 

*sigh*

I regret everything.