No More

*This in the girl's POV*

=

5 years. Yes, it's been a long time since I had last seen his smile. His beautiful smile. The smile that seemed to lift me off my feet and made me feel very very happy. Why is it gone? Where has it gone? Did I chase it away? Where has it gone? Tell me.

"Yeobo?" Doojoon had entered the cafe and cleared his throat again. "Are you okay?"

"If you don't like to see them you don't have to stay here. You can stay over at my place if you want."

I shake my head, disagreeing. "I'm okay here. I kinda miss seeing them too"

The lights flicker a bit and the sky above us darken so suddenly. It begins to rain. My chest constricts a little bit and I stop to catch my breath. His heavy gaze rests above my shoulders and I look up at his consenting eyes.

Who is it exactly you're missing? I felt him asking me.

I keep quiet and let him walk away into the back of the shop. My coffee had long gone cold and my head starts to fish into thoughts I shouldn't think about. My fingers start to stiffen and my breath becomes ragged.

"How is everything at home?" Doojoon whispers softly into my ear when I felt him slip into a seat beside me. "It's fine. Eomma wants you to come by again if you have the time or whenever you feel like it."

The cafe door opens for a bit and I can see Dongwoon from the doorway, running his fingers through his brown locks. "Hey hyung, hey" He waves over to me and I wave back curtly. The door opens some more familiar people trail behind the youngest. It was Junhyung.

He locked gaze with me, his stare boring holes into my conscience. "Hey." I bob my head up and down as he entered the shop, Yoseob following not too far behind. "I'm glad you all had the time." Doojoon said from my side and snaked his arms around my shoulders. Junhyung raises an eyebrow.

My heart constricts again.

The door opens and I feel my heart leaping out of my chest. It was him. His eyes were fixed down at the ground and he was soaking wet under the rain. His eyes seemed sad. I don't know what to do.

Maybe I should run over to him and hand him a towel.

No. I musn't.

He lifts his head up and we meet each other's eyes. He looks skinnier and his face looks pale. Is he sick? Is he taking care of himself?

"Oppa!" I exclaim when I saw him ruffling his already wet hair. "Tsk tsk! You're soaking wet again! You might get sick!" He just smiles at me, pinching my cheeks. "It's okay. I'm okay." He whispers before placing a chaste kiss on my forehead. 

"You should dry yourself. I'll get you some warm chocolate~" I sing song as I walk back to the kitchen.

He pulls me back by the waist and hugs me closer to him, his wet clothes sticking to my back. My heart flutters when I feel him kissing my head. There's not much to it, but I like being like this. I wish we can stay like this. I hope we stay like this.

"I love you" He whispers by my ear and I smile secretly, placing my hands on top of his. "I love you too, very much." Hyunseung sneezes and I laugh audibly, pushing myself away from him. "Go change"

The gentle sound of rain flooded the cafe and I couldn't help but feel very concerned. Maybe it was a bad idea staying here after all. I swallow back down a lump caught in my throat as I tightened my grip on my self.