Chapter Three

{3rd Person P.O.V.}

"Get in front of Duck's door. Don't let Grace in." Fakir called out to Autor, and although Autor wanted to do nothing to harm the girl he thought he loved, he recognized the authoritative and importance of Fakir's words and obeyed. Autor slipped close to the wall and stood in Duck's doorframe. Grace's eyes flared with a fire burning deep within and a sense of hatred was portrayed to everyone around. Grace kept moving forward closer and closer to the unconscious Duck and waiting Autor. Grace's eyes were completely consumed by a red flame with hints of orange and inside the iris it removed any trace of the emerald green that was there before. The fire had completely taken over the iris and the girl Autor knew seemed to be lost.

"Fakir?" Autor called in uncertainty and Fakir painstakingly stood up pressed his writing for healing with the paper pressed on his leg and, while writing in one hand, he grabbed another piece of paper and pen. He pressed the second piece of paper against his hip and began to write another story. Trying to invade the mind of this girl who otherwise would have never harmed an innocent creature.

Grace began to fight the force that was holding her. Fight it Grace, listen to me. Fight it! Do not give up on us Grace. I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME! Grace's eyes began to flicker from the fire back to their own green and back again, but the green was never strong enough to vanquish the fire that had so rudely taken over.

Fakir was panting with exhaustion and every part of him ached, his body would not take much more of this. Fakir threw his thoughts about his own wellbeing aside carelessly, having only the desire to save those close to him. Fakir's writing continued but Grace continued to stalk forward mercilessly.

"You ruined my life." Grace yelled with a voice not completely her own. "I know who you are Tutu, and I will not let you escape. It's your fault I have been stuck in a life such as this and I intend to show you every ounce of pain and suffering I have been forced to endure because of you." Fakir saw Duck flinch in her sleep at the first word of Grace's speech and Duck began gasping for air once again. Fakir's concentration slipped off Grace for a moment and the fire took complete control of Grace again. Grace suddenly lunged forward with her arms outstretched and Fakir jumped in front of the enraged girl.

Grace's body contacted Fakir's and sent them both reeling backwards. One of Grace's outstretched hand contacted Fakir's shoulder and the other connected with the side of his abdomen. Fakir felt a sharp stabbing sensations come from those locations and felt whatever it was that had sliced and stabbed him began to move deeper into him and finally they came through his shoulder. Fakir shoved Grace back by her shoulders and her hands were ripped from their bloody hold. Grace's nails were extended like claws and they had been sharpened to a point and dripped with the blood of her victim. Grace lifted her hand up and slowly traced her tongue along her nails relishing the taste of the freshly spilled blood. After she had licked her claws clean they were being slowly retracted back into their original position. Fakir looked at the girl who had always been a friend, but who now stood towering above like a monster waiting to take their next life. Autor gasped at Grace's actions and retracting claws.

"Gr... Grace, please fight it, for me." Autor strained his voice trying to keep it from cracking and breaking. Grace said nothing and just stared at both Autor and Duck. She began to step forward again and never moved her gaze. Fakir was laying on the ground still writing with both hands in an attempt to bring sense back to the form that used to be the sweet and caring Grace. Fakir began to try to invade Grace's mind and he could feel the real Grace try to fight against the foreign power. However the stranger in her body was winning and when Grace was about to step over him, he laid his pen down. Fakir grabbed Grace's legs in a vain attempt to bring the beast to it's knees and return life to the way it should be. Grace pulled her leg back and kicked Fakir, hard. Her kick sent him flying into the wall of the hallway with his writings flying farther towards Autor, but Fakir refused to give up. He stood up on wavering legs and stepped in her way once again. Grace's monster would take no more of this and shoved Fakir to the ground and kicked him in the head in an effort to silence those opposing her.