//3//

Eventually, Chizu becomes an outcast. Unlike before, she wouldn't have mind but now she feels sad, disappointed and upset. Why is she suddenly feeling this way? They are unnecessary. She has no time to deal with these negative feelings. She shouldn't be affected yet her she is moping about it.

The rooftop has become her permanent hangout-slash-hideout. Taehyung is there as well, always, every time she spends her time there.

This time, the entire school's busy with the upcoming event so there are no classes but students are still required to come to school to help up with the preparations. Chizu, knowing no one will come and seek her help decides to just stay at the rooftop. Sitting on the edge, of course with caution, she let her legs swing slowly as she enjoys the gush of the wind.

"Penny for your thoughts." Taehyung sits beside her. It has become their routine. Whenever one is alone, one comes and joins in making them two alone and not one lonely.

"Do you accept cards?" Chizu laughs at her own lame joke.

"People should really see beyond what you usually show outside." Taehyung comments and stares at her. Chizu doesn't stare back and instead closes her eyes.

"I'd like to say I don't care. But this time, it's different. It can't be helped. It's how they see me. So I'll let them be."

Taehyung reaches over and flicks her forehead. "You still sound like you don't care."

Chizu chuckles and sighs. "I want to show them too you know. I just don't know how."

"I know. By the way, I'm giving you kudos for not crying." Taehyung says as he leans back with his arms as support. He looks up squinting at the sky.

"Even if I cry, nothing will change. But I know I'll break down soon. For now, I can still keep my cool. I want to be cool you know?" Chizu nudges Taehyung and they both laughed.

Buzzing students and busy school staff. Everything is busy like a bee. Chizu finally breathed freely since talks about her had gone down for a while. People are focused on the event and not on her. It's a good thing, to be honest for she can, at least, feel free knowing that after this it's coming back to square one, but if luck's on her side, all of it are gone.

"Hey, I can't go to the rooftop for a while." Taehyung apologizes at Chizu which she waved off because she knows how active of a person Taehyung is and being part of the preparation for the event makes him elated.

"Don't worry. I can entertain myself." Chizu says back with enthusiasm. But deep inside the thought makes her feel lonely.

Their relationship, sort of (but they're just friends really), isn't something to be hidden. Although Taehyung gets ask often why he always hang out with Chizu after what happened. Taehyung always says "She's my soulmate!" as his reason and Chizu finds it ridiculous.

"Soulmate, huh?" Chizu muses aloud. She's alone on the rooftop right now. Tomorrow is the event and Chizu can't say she will be enjoying it. She doesn't like occasions. She prefers celebrating nothing. She wants simple. Although sometimes, there are things worth celebrating for but they really are rare in her case.

"It's funny how he can say we're soulmates." Chizu talks to herself. "Say, how soulmates should act? That, I don't know." and she shakes off that thought. She doesn't know the answer and she won't be for a while.

It was late in the afternoon and some students start going home. Chizu stays in the rooftop for a while. Taehyung comes in with a drink in his hand and her bag in the other.

"You don't have to pick up my bag for me," Chizu says. She extends her hand to get her bag but Taehyung gives her the drink instead.

"Well, I figure out you will get tired getting it yourself considering you stayed her the whole time." Taehyung sits beside her, putting both of their bags behind.

"Yah, I did get down from here huh. I'm not a total sloth." She huffs.

Taehyung laughs and teases her by pulling a strand of her hair. She swats his hand. "Stop it. Geez."

But Taehyung doesn't stop and proceeded to tickle her.

"If you don't stop tickling me, someone will end up limping later." Chizu threatens. It somehow worked because Taehyung did stop. Chizu smirks.

"You don't know what's fun Chizu. You're no fun." Taehyung sulks.

"Kim Taehyung, why have you realized that just now?" Chizu fake-surprised herself.

Taehyung grins his boxy grin at her. "That's because I'm blinded by my soulmate."

"Next time, I'm going to blind you for real." Chizu says and Taehyung laughs it off.

"By the way, tomorrow's the event. What's your plan?" Taehyung asks after a comfortable silence enveloped them.

Chizu put her drink aside and stretches. She plans on staying at home since attendance doesn't really matter on that day. Watch movies or series, now she thinks of it, it sounds fun.

"Hey. Staying at home isn't fun alright?" Taehyung narrows his eyes at her. "Don't you ever say you're staying at home or else I'm going to pick you up or drag you out your house."

Chizu scoffs, "Like you know where I live."

Taehyung points at his head, "Telepathy remember?" Chizu rolls her eyes and sighs in defeat.

"You know this telepathy scares me. Because what if you had seen me naked already."

Taehyung just stays silent. Chizu's eyes widened. "You don't say!"

Taehyung doesn't make a move. Looking like he's guilty. Chizu inhaled deeply and this time, Taehyung moves. "Hey. I didn't. Okay? Telepathy has a limitation. Geez, can you not take a joke seriously?"

Chizu laughs, "I know you were just joking. But I'd like to see how you react when I'm mad."

"Whatever. You're coming tomorrow, alright? There's this presentation the students prepared for the school. You should come and watch it."

Chizu nodded to shut Taehyung up.

She'll come tomorrow, she decides.