5'

**UNEDIT~~ I felt like publishing one last time before leaving you jellies. So enjoy :3

Jungkook held her hands taking her in the front of the pool table, the men decided to move to the other side so the two can use it instead.

Lynn was nervous like the first time she dated him, it felt all to real and the fact that he acted like he didn't know her did made her question him more.

She gulped the lump in her throat when Jungkook gently grabbed her arm pulling her closer.

"Okay so I'm gonna need you to bend a little" he chuckles as he looked at her.

"Wh-what ..no!" raising her voice a bit higher.

"No I'm not going to do anything.. when your playing pool you have to bend all the way down so you can pin point where you'll hit the ball" he explained.

With hesitation he gestures her to bend down a bit, and she did. She held the stick aiming at the white ball.

She then yelped when his hands suddenly landed on her waist. She gulped quietly but didn't seem to work since he heard how nervous she was, he was already smirking at her.

He touched her hand that was ready to shoot, their sides rubbed against each phase which made her somewhat uncomfortable even if it is Jungkook.

"Okay now push it hard" he said.

Lynn hit the stick causing colorful balls scattering around as it goes into sides of the holes.

*gasp "Yay! I did it!" She said jumping up for joy.

"See I told you it's easy." He chuckles.

"Wanna play again?" He ask as he took a sip of his drink.

"Maybe next time I just wanted to try out..." She said.

Lynn checked her watch and realize she has to go pick up her kids.

"Uhm thanks for teaching me and...Uhm.. Thanks for the dress" she blushes biting her lips.

"No problem." He smiled.

Lynn bowed at him and she soon turns around walking away till Jungkook pulled her hand making her return to him.

"What is it?"

"What's your number? Can I call you sometime?" He said already taking out his phone.

___________

Jungkook waited patiently for Madeline to come out, they're were still couple of cars parked in the parking lot and in just ten more minutes it will be gone, till tomorrow again.

He took out a cigarette flicking the lighter and lighting it up.

It was already 11:20 and he wondered if Lynn was still asleep but then again he dropped her off earlier so she should be still awake by now.

His fingers roamed on the contact file and searched her name, he clicked it and instead of texting her he accidentally called her.

He didn't want to shut it off thinking it would be rude so he went with the flow.

Then in seconds she answered with her shocked tone of voice.

"He-hello?"

"Hey..Uhm it's me Jungkook" he breathily smiled.

"O-oh ..hey. What's up"

"Not much just waiting for someone ..but whatever you know.."

"Are you waiting for your girlfriend?" She spoked softly and disappointment in her voice.

".....yeah..but I'm bored and I kind of wanted to talk to you" he said kicking a small rock.

"So I'm just someone to pass the time.." She sighs.

"No..don't say that. I mean yeah I have a girlfriend but I'm not allowed to talk to a friend?"

The word 'friend' initially left a harsh sting onto Lynn's heart. She heard it before but to hear it the second time caused her to hang up the conversation.

With her now gone Jungkook cuss underneath his breath, "What is her problem?" He said blowing smoke.

"Oppaa!"

Jungkook looked up to see Madeline walking barefoot as she held her heels approaching Jungkook who had his hands already extending out.

Madeline ran towards him jumping into his arms. Jungkook aggressively kissed her lips and neck causing her to giggle at the slightest touch.

"I miss you so much!" She says pinching his cheeks.

"Aigoo, your so cute.." He says kissing her back again.

He then carried her bridal style taking her in the car. He closed the door and heads to his driver side and drove home.

"So what did you do all day?" Madeline ask.

"Nothing..I went to play some pool and yeah..that's it" he said forgetting to tell her about Lynn.

"Oh sounds fun" she said.

"Yeah .."

Madeline held his hands lacing it with his, he did the same only he held hers tighter while their thumbs fiddles.

"Madeline.."

"Mmmm"

"I love you" he said.

"I love you too ..lets stay together forever?" She said looking at him.

"Forever.." He replied.

The couple reached home exhausted from their night out, inside their apartment Madeline started stripping off her clothes throwing it on the floor as she heads to take a shower.

While she went ahead and cleans herself up Jungkook took off his jacket and shirt leaving him shirtless with just his black ripped jeans.

He's body was tatted up from many tattoos he's gotten and simply took the remote turned on thee tv, he then decided to text Lynn hoping she'd reply

11:45pm

JK- 'Goodnight..Lynn' He then put his phone on his side as he continues to watch some sports, thirty minutes later his phone buzzed.

He grabbed it and checked who it was.

'Good night.. Jeon Jungkook' with a smile curved up on his lips, he texted her one last time before shutting off his phone.

'Sweet dreams princess, keep dreaming about me'
__________________
**CUTT~~