26'

Couple of punches here and there Lynn's face and body was now drenched in blood from the brutal impact David has cause. 

He laughed hysterically at the whimpering squirming girl in front of him, helpless and looking like a real dead soul just laying there. He tilted his head thinking of what else he could do to her.

With a snap of his fingers he then grabbed the rope and pulled her neck around the living room while traces of her blood splattered on the tiled floor.

David dropped the rope and found a rectangular card board box in display. He took it dropped it on the ground and picked up Lynn's body and stuffed her inside.

With that done he taped the boxes multiple times writing an address on the box.

A smile formed on his lips after doing what he just did.

"I told you to kill yourself but you wouldn't listen so I had to lay my fingers on you." He said.

"Get very comfortable in there sweetheart because your going on a vacation" he chuckles.

_________________
New York

It was early Sunday morning and everyone in the city were ready to start their day like they always do

It was early Sunday morning and everyone in the city were ready to start their day like they always do. The chirping of the birds wakes up many sleeping folks as they began to get out of bed.

A young boy riding a bike happens to be in joy as he dashes from corner to corner delivering milk to people that lives on the streets, although it wasn't enough milk for everyone he wish that some are happy that they received a small amount of breakfast in the morning.

He began to make his way through a short tunnel when two couple of guys were checking out a huge box that seemed to have something inside.

He got off his bike running towards the two men, "Excuse but what's going on?" He ask.

"Don't know boi, this thang just got hea, like someone dropped it" one of the man said.

Suddenly the box began to seep out a wet substance which made the two men a bit freaked out.

"Bro that thing gotta body inside!" The other man shouted ready to run.

"Then we better opened it up!" The boy said.

"Oh hell naw! What if it's already dead!"

"I ..I ..I don't k-know but we have to think positive" he says.

Instead of helping out the other two men vanished from the young boy side making the boy do the job instead.

"O-okay hopefully it's j-just an animal inside th-that's in there" he gulped.

He took a deep breath and started to unravel the tapes till a the small opening was in view.

He counted to three and instantly opened the box.