36'

Because Dylan wouldn't even move Jungkook held his shoulders firmly going closer to his face.

"Dylan if you don't do something right now I swear I will put a fist up your face!" He yelled.

"Now start cutting your arm or I'll do it for you!"

Dylan pushed Jungkook off glaring at him. "It's easy for you to kill someone even if they are your family but as for me, Hana is the only sister I have ...you screwed her up. Don't you think it's also your fault that you've done this to her?" He says.

"Your sister messed up also, so it's a tie! My kid is going to be a fucking doll if you don't do anything!" Jungkook shouted.

"After this..don't even call me or talk to me..just leave me alone" Dylan says taking the knife cutting an ex on his arm as it drips, he got closer to his sister as she started to scream at what he's about to do.

"Don't come closer Dylan! Stay away from me!"

"Hold her down!" Jin says.

Dylan quickly walked towards Hana raised his arm as it started to drip blood continuously making Hana's face cracking little by little while she shrieks at the poisoning blood that's being touched by her skin.

"It's working!" Says Jhope

Dylan ended up teary watching his sister being slowly dragged to hell and each blood that touches her skin made it crack more and more.

"OPAAA!!! OPAAAA!!" She screams as she tried to hold onto her brother.

"I I'm sorry .." Was all he could say.

Suddenly Dylan took off his arm and did the unthinkable. He knelt down grab the knife placed his arm on the ouija board close to her feet and stabbed his arm making his blood snake it's way on her feet.

Everyone gasp at what he did but what he has done saved them because in just seconds Hana has finally screamed her last voice till she finally became dust.

Dylan wiped his tears with his free hand and took off the knife that was still on his other arm. Once it was off, Ryder wasted no time in shutting the board got a lighter and burned the board including Hana with it.

"Oh thank god she's finally gone!" Jhope says slipping down on the floor exhausted from holding onto a girl.

NamJoon hit his arm shaking his head. Jhope didn't know why his hyung did that but when seeing Dylan he shut his mouth up.

"Dylan thank you" says Jungkook with a smile.

"It's ..whatever..." He says holding onto his bloody arm.

"Come Dylan let's get you fixed up" says Jin taking him out of the building.

"Wait! Where is Lea!?" Shouted Yoona.

Everyone suddenly halted looking around the room only to have nothing. Jungkook was now in a panic mode as he searches around the building.

"Lea! Lea where are you!?" He shouted.

Everyone started to scan the premises, they were all scattered around the school calling for the little girl to come out.

Thirty minutes passed Jungkook headed to a different classroom. "Lea ..where are you kiddo" he says.

"She's gone now, she won't bother us anymore.." He says.

*sniff, sniff..*sobbing*

Jungkook turn his direction towards the sobbing sounds as he calmly walked over there. "Lea?" He called out calmly.