Sleepover with Sanha

Belongs to a person in tumblr : allabout-astro

"Guys, I'm going to start the movie without you!" You threatened the boys as they were taking too long looking for snacks in the kitchen. Cries of disapproval came from the other room and all six of the boys came tumbling into the living room, dropping bags of chips and various other snacks all around the couch and the floor.

Sanha crashed down onto the couch beside you, making you squeal and jump up in surprise. Laughing, the other boys started imitating your scream. Rolling your eyes, you hit play on the remote control and proceeded to skip all the trailers beforehand.

The boys were fighting over the snacks but Sanha managed to wrestle a bag of chips and a few twizzlers for the two of you. Because of your age, you were closest to Sanha out of all the boys. You two had grown closer as you spent more and more time together. As the movie started, you made yourself comfortable on the couch by draping your legs over Sanha's lap and leaning your head on the arm of the couch.

Eunwoo was sitting on the other end of the couch and the rest of the boys were sprawled out on the floor. Muching on snacks, you guys watched the movie in silence, occasionally laughing at the funny moments. As the movie continued, you felt yourself getting sleepier. With the warmth of Sanha beside you and the flickering of the TV screen, you slipped into unconsciousness.

The sound of giggling, shushing, and camera flashing woke you up the next morning. You looked around, confused. The room was a total mess of plastic wrappers and empty chip bags. You spotted the boys at the end of the couch taking pictures of you for some reason.

Wanting to rub your eyes, you try to move your hand but you find them pinned down. In fact, you could barely move at all, there was something heavy holding you down. Looking down, you noticed that throughout the night, Sanha had ended up with his head on your shoulder, arm draped over your stomach, and legs tangled up with yours. Your heart started beating fast as you realized what an intimate position you guys were in. The laughing boys caught your attention and you glared at them, making them quiet down immediately.

Wrestling your arm out from under Sanha's torso, you tried shaking his shoulder to get him to wake up. Your plan failed however, because he just mumbled something incoherent and wrapped his arms even tighter around you causing you to blush and the boys burst out in laughter again.

The laughter caused Sanha to rouse. He moved his hand up to rub his face and then nuzzled his head into your stomach. Being ticklish, this caused you to giggle. Sanha's movements completely stilled and his head snapped up to look at you.

Noticing the position you guys were in, he blushed a deep red. In an instant he was trying to push himself off of you, getting tangled into the blanket and your legs. "I'm so sorry! I thought you were my pillow!" He attempts to apologize while dislodging himself from you.

Your legs were so tangled together that his attempt at getting off the sofa ended up with him falling off but then accidentally pulling you down as well. You fell onto his chest, your breath knocking out of you.

Sanha started apologizing again but the situation just caused you to laugh out loud. The two of you were already so embarrassed that taking it a step further couldn't really do much harm so you lead down and silence him with a kiss.

Surprised, the boys started cheering while Sanha's face turned as red as a tomato. Not knowing how to react, Sanha helps you stand up and then pulls you into the kitchen. "Umm...we kissed..." he says wringing his hands, not knowing what to say.

You giggle at his cuteness and decide to help him out, "Let's make this simple alright? I like you. Do you like me?" he quickly nods. Smiling, you reach out and grab his hand, "Good, that's all we need." Grinning at you, Sanha pulls you into a hug and whispers in your ear, "You're all I need."