How ASTRO would react to you putting your head on their shoulder

Jinwoo-

"Do I move her? Jinwoo asks in his head as he stares at the light shining off your face. You two about ten minutes ago were talking about life in one of your weekly deep talks.

"Nah. She can stay." He happily mutters and moves your head closer to his arm.

" He happily mutters and moves your head closer to his arm

Sanha-

As you two get into a intense movie, you grab his hand when a jump scare comes on screen thinking nothing of it. At the next jump scare you bury your face into his shoulder. As much as he tries to ignore it, he slightly smiles.

 As much as he tries to ignore it, he slightly smiles

Moonbin-

Moonbin and you were walking home because you two couldn't catch a taxi.

"Are you cold?" Moonbin asks. It was the first date and he didn't want to mess up any chances he had with you. He really liked you! And, besides.. You were related to Dongmin so he didn't want to take anything too quickly.

"I'm fine." You said slowly moving your head onto Moonbin's shoulder.

"What's this?" He asked nervously.

"I don't know." You said then looking up into his eyes. "But I like you."

Minhyuk-

Minhyuk-

As you walked into your grandmother's house behind your parents, you knew you were gonna be bored at this party. Your closest cousin is on a trip at the moment so what were you going to do?

"Y/N!" Your grandmother shouts excitedly followed by yelling the names of your parents. "You aren't late this time!"
Your mom lets out a small laugh and your father hands her the dish your mother prepared earlier in the day.

"Dinner will be served in a bit." Your grandma says smiling awkwardly and returning to the kitchen. You opened the door to the living room and took a seat on the couch pouting. You could feel someone in this room staring at you. You slowly turned your head to the right and a familiar face snapped his head forward.

"M-Minhyuk?!" You say widening your eyes. You remember Minhyuk from when you were children. "Oh my God! It is you! Minhyuk remember me? We dated in like.. 5th grade?"

Minhyuk slowly turned his head back to you. "Hey.." He said rubbing the back of his head.

"How have you been?" You said while yawning.

"Fine." He said finally loosing up.

"I'm gonna sleep for a bit." You said leaning your head back on the couch..

"Y/N!!!" Minhyuk yelled jumping up from the couch.

"Huh?" You say barely able to open eyes from the light that was infiltrating them.

"Your head!" Minhyuk said looking at his shoulder.

"Did I...?" You said pointing at your head.

"I would prefer if you would ask before using me as a pillow.." He said sitting back down and moving your head on his shoulder.

" He said sitting back down and moving your head on his shoulder

Dongmin-

Dongmin would stealthily move your head onto his shoulder.

It's raining and you only have one umbrella? No problem!
"Jagiya!" Dongmin yells pulling you closer to him and resting your head on his shoulder. "It's raining and you shouldn't get wet!"

 "It's raining and you shouldn't get wet!"

Myungjun-

Myungjun would be straight forward with your skinship.

"JAGIYA!" He yells from the living room and walking into the kitchen.

"Mmm?" You say not looking up from your work.

"I know we're only a few days into our relationship.. But I think you should rest your head on my shoulder when we're walking together!"

 But I think you should rest your head on my shoulder when we're walking together!"

Belongs to Moonbinny