Tiny Trees (Mj scenario)

link : http://astro-scenario.tumblr.com/post/139396891654/ooh-can-i-have-a-scenario-where-you-go-grocery

"Myungjun can you hand me a bag?" you asked picking out the vegetables for tonight's meal with the boys. He hummed a yes as he took a plastic bag off of the roller. Attempting to open the bag, his fingers fumbled with the opening. He started blowing at the bag to open it.

"Ew, don't do that," you spoke trying to get the bag from him. He moved back and lifted the bag away from you.

"I'm trying to help. Hold on," he spoke as he continued.

"Oh my god, Myungjun. I swear if you don't give me that bag I'm leaving," you rolled your eyes as a smile stretched across your lips. He grinned as he held the bag above his head.

"Try to catch it then," he spoke. You sighed as you got a proper grip on the green onions and broccoli.

"You're not that much taller than me, you dork."

"I'm hurt, (Y/N)."

"C'mon, hand me the bag."

"Put down the tiny trees and your odd onions and get it from me."

"Broccoli and green onions, Myungjun."

"You're no fun."

"I just want to get out of here and go sit on the couch."

He put the plastic bag in his pocket and took your vegetables away from you.

"What-"

He made a b-line for the ice cream section of the store. Grabbing the handle of your cart, you chased after him.

"Myungjun!" you whispered yelled hoping to catch up to him. He slipped past the old ladies that always sold dumplings to you guys and disappeared behind the tall shelves.

I'm going to eat his snacks when we get home. You thought bowing to the elderly before finally cornering him.

"(Y/N)!" he exclaimed holding the vegetables close to his chest.

"I hate you," you sighed with a teasing smile. You first took the plastic bag from his pocket and then placed the vegetables in. "Let's check out."

He pouted wrapping his arm around your shoulders. Elbowing him in his side, your grins matched.

You loved this dork.