FINALE 1 (Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and LGBT)

Harry's POV:

       Runs away crying I just cant do this anymore. I WISH IT DIDN'T END THIS WAY TOO! Bursts out crying, tripped in the floor argh...it was all me, i don't know if i could continue this. I just want to live in peace, i don't want this feeling because this wont make me feel better after i stop.

        Hermione was in the way and she started hugging me tightly because she saw me crying. "Harry, oh what happened?" "I-i h-hate li-fe! I-its s-so hard t-to l-live with!" I screamed. I continued to let my tears out.

        Hermione gasped. She continued to stroke my hair."Harry, you must think twice, please tell me what this is all about, lets go to the dormitory." We went there and she asked me all kinds of questions, i had no reason to lie. I stopped crying and went to sleep.

        I stayed up all night because there was something really odd, i cant seem to point it out. Oh my, i remember, Draco's letters.

Prologue middle talk, Harry talking, Flashback:
I know not a lot of words here explained how he gave me letters, we just skipped some parts because their boring and long.

    Sometimes, he gives me night letters, sometimes he gives me morning letters, sometimes he also gives me love letters, we like doing this in the night because its fun.

         Don't know if you know this, which you obviously don't, we give presents, like chocolate perhaps or a howler, or a paper of kisses.

       Not only that, we sit together in the dining room too, people mocked us but i cared less because i have someone beside me, a different housed partner.
***

Harry's POV:

        Its in the morning, news of this little gay became to spread, meaning, i got mocked and bullied. I could see Malfoy, heart broken.

      I guess i was breaking down bits by bits and realizing my mistake. Everyday, we used to sit together, but i guess everything is like a broken bridge, he sat in his side, so did i.

Draco's POV:

       I could see Potter right there. It hurts me to see him alone, but I'm scared to go to him, for what i have made him into.

      Before i suicide, i will write letters to him, but i wont be giving him a clue, now don't tell me it hurts less then a broken heart, people are mocking him because in the future with ginny, they don't understand that they will be raising a kid whose definition of beauty begins with the word dad, because they see his heart before they see his skin, they see his mind and HE, was a broken branch, grafted in a different tree.

       I must be going right now.. For 100% sure i know what im doing, no one could ever stop me from doing this.
**
Harry, i hope you know how much you mean to me because i feel the same way as you. I didn't want it to end this way as well, i wish there is another way. Which there is. You dont need to know because it will be non of your business. Harry, i love you, thats my last words. Thats all ive gor for now. Bye..from dm
**
Harry's POV:

       It was the next morning. It kills me again to see Draco, it also kills me to see the posters. All because of DD, long stupid hair, weird robe and fake ass hair dye with them roots pulls out DD's potion, looks at it smells nice....eww why is there his hair? Wait... Orange roots, fake ass hair dye, ginny not returning, this potion...

       I started running towards Hermione and Ron."HERMIONE! RON!" I shouted. "What what?! You went back with draco?!" "NO, im solving this case."

Hermione: What case? Nothing seems to be suspicious.

Ron: True, harry you might be overreacting after the breakup.

Harry: NO! I need to tell you something. Takes out potion This.

Ron: Whats this?

Harry: This is proof. The answer.

Hermione: answer to what?

Harry: To all..Ginny did not come back and Lucius was acting odd today! You said she did not return and you did not see her right? Im to lazy to explain but, lucius is GINNY! Dont you get it?

    Yesterday, i saw his roots, it was pure orange like a gingers color! Sorry ron ron mumbles and this potion, its the potion that transformed her to...him. The polyjuice potion.

Hermione: Oh gosh! That bastard! What are we gonna do and how are we gonna tell?

Ron: well we got the tape when you guys-

Harry: Please don't say it.

Ron: Ok ok. Its a 360 camera meaning that-

Hermione: What the hell, 360 camera?

Ron: I stole it from teh Dudley's because i thought it was a quaffle figurine, with a shiny thing. So yea, i then realized it was a camera when you two fucked each other, not that i watch it, i mean, its blinking red.

Hermione: Ok, continue with the tape thing?

Harry: Mmmhm...

Ron: well we could move everywhere like as in move the screen with my laptop-

Hermione: Did you steal a LAPTOP?

Ron: I THOUGHT IT WAS A COOL ASS BOOK!

Hermione: Geezuz okay.

Ron: Alright so we could just like move it and then boom magic, ugh hard to explain, you will see anyways.

Harry's POV:

        Why would he ever steal my laptop and my camera? Well worth it anyways, lets get to the point, He opened the laptop and showed me the 360 thing and HOLT SHIT. "Entering my password, opening the camera and...OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT.

Wrote this all when i was 9-10. Yep.