Hunch

*Christopher*
*HQ*

"So I've found out where this kid lives. He isn't far from the docks. I've also found out that he has quite the record for shoplifting." My baby sis went out to buy us some drinks while we search for more info about our dead Navy officer. "Hey I'm back." We turned from the screen to look at her. She seems happy; too happy. "Why do you seem so happy?" Brody asked her. "Nothing. Just a nice guy I met." I hear Pride chuckle. "It seems like someone is going to die tonight." I say to her. "Come on just get your drinks already. Let's go." We headed to Jack Kingston's place.

*Mackenzy*

We finally arrived in the place. We knocked on the door and a guy about 20s answered the door. "May I help you?" "Yeah we're from the NCIS. Can we ask some questions?" "Sure. Please come in." Pride and Brody sat down while me and my brother looked around the living room. "So were you at the docks last night?" "Yes. At around 7:30." "Did you see anyone come around." "Actually when I got there I went inside the shed and I only went out every once in awhile. Later on I fell asleep so I don't have much to give. I'm sorry if it's not my bussiness but why are you asking these questions?" I look to Chris and he looks to me. "There's a dead body that has been found at the docks." Brody said. "Oh well I'm  sorry then." We left and went to autopsy.

*Christopher*

"So how did petty officer marc die?" Pride asked Loretta. "Well I'll give you 3 guesses." She smiled and looked at me. "I think what really killed him is the bash to the head but before that he was running for his life while injured already." I told her. Loretta nodded and continued. "Well you're right about the bashing part but something tells me that the bruises and cuts happened before he died while the fracture to the arm happened after he died." Silence hit the room until Mack spoke up. "He got in a fight with the killer or killers. He got hurt and he was out numbered so he ran for his life then-" she turned to look to me so I finished her sentence. "They managed to corner him off so they got down to it until our Officer hit his head and dies but they think he's alive so they go on and do alittle more damage." Me and Mack look at each other and rush out of the building.

*Loretta*

"Those two are too smart for their own good." I chuckled as I told them. "Well then Sebastian, Loretta see if their hunch is good as gold." Pride said as he left the room. "Do you think their hunch is the real deal?" Sebastian asked. "Well let's find out."

*Mackenzy*

We arrived at HQ and went straight to the computer. We searched for all the possible people who he could have worked with. "Got a hit. His brother is also a Marine. Maybe he knows something. Let's go." We rushed out and went down to where Marc's office was.

*Christopher*
*Marine HQ*

"So were you close to your brother?" "Well we were as kids but when we grew up we only spoke when it was about work." "Do you know anyone who he could have had problems with?" "There is this one guy. They used to be so close but something came up and well there was a fight." "Who is this guy?" "His name is Nevel Patterson. He used to serve here but he had to stop cause he had a daughter and had to help in the family." "Thanks for your cooperation." We walked back to the car. "Did you see the cuts and bruises on him?" Mack asked when we got in the car. "Yeah but he is a Marine he could have gotten that on the job. By the way we still have to head back to HQ to find out about Nevel." We drove down there. "So double trouble did you find anything?" Brody asked. "We found out that Marc had a fight with a x-Marine. His name is Nevel Patterson." Mack told them. We checked on Nevel. "This guy's been charged with attempted homecide." I looked to Mack. "Well some Marine he turned out to be." We were about to head out but Pride stopped us. "You two stop right there. As much as I appreciate your effort we already got him while you were gone." "That can't be right." Mack looked at me. "His name is Ryan Lesner. He confessed to everything and he knew every detail about the murder." "King we apreciate your effort but you have the wrong guy." We stepped out and got in the car. "So it seems like this phony is being controlled by our guy." Mack tells me. "I can't agree more." We arrived at his house and knocked. "May I help you?" A man opens the door. "Yes are you Nevel Patterson?" "Yes. Why?" "We just need to ask a few questions. Is it okay if we go inside?" "Ofcourse come sit down." We sat down and he sat down aswell. "Do you know Marc Jones?" "Yes we are very close friends. We've been together since Marine school." He chuckled. "So have you had any problem with him at all?" "None. Besides the small arguments about who's the better arm wrestler. I think it's pretty smooth with him." "Do you know anyone who could have done something to him?" His expression changed. "Wait um why are you asking questions exactly?" "He's been found dead... What caused you to try and kill someone?" "Well I was pretty drunk that night and there was this man who just shoves me which caused me to fall so I got a bottle and hit him in the head. Then I tried to stab him with the broken glass but luckily someone stopped me before it got worse. Even I regret doing what I did." "So any enemies?" "None he's a really nice guy and the only problems he has ever told me is about who gets their family's company." "Thank you for your cooperation."

*Mackenzy*

"We should head back to his house and check if he was lying." I head to the back door while my brother knocks on the front door. Marc's brother answers the door. "Hey it's me again. I was just wondering if I could asks some more questions?" He looked around and said yes. "So can I see some photos or files about your family company." "Yeah I'll just get it." He started walking but we all know where this leads to. RUN. "STOP YOU'RE UNDER ARREST." Chris didn't bother chase him cause I was at the back door anyway. "OUCH!" Right as he went out I hit him with my bat. I knew it would come in handy. He fell face down and I kept him down. "Nice work baby." Chris said then cuffed his wrists. We brought him back to interogation.

*Brody*

"Pride don't you think that they're right and we're wrong?" He looked at me with confusion. "I honestly don't know what to belive." As if right on cue the double trouble went in with a man cuffed and brought him to interogation. The two went in while me and Pride stayed in the viewing area. "Spill it." Chris said calmly. "I've got nothing to hide." "Then why'd you run?" Mack asked. "Cause I have problems with some of the police." Mack and Chris look at each other as if they can read each other's minds. "Well we're not the police. You can tell us all about it." Chris said.