The Boss

We boarded the plane and we were in bussiness class. "Wow! How in the world are we in bussiness class?" "Since we're only two they didn't have to budget our flight seats." He said. "Would you like anything?" The flight attendant asked us. "Can I have some chocolate milk?" I asked then she nodded. She gave me a bottle of milk. "So is it fun being NCIS?" I asked. "Yeah it's pretty nice being a part of NCIS." "Can I call you Tim?" "Sure." I drank some milk and thought of more questions but he beat me to it. "How old are you?" He asked. "I'm 16." "Are you serious?" "Yeah but don't worry I've finished studying criminology and some forensics too." I smiled. "It seems like they'll really like you." "Why do you say that?" "Cause you seem like a smart and kind girl." I started laughing lightly. "Do you know how to play foot ball?" "Yeah sure. Why?" I got the ball out of my bag and he had a where-did-you-get-that face. "We better play once we have free time." He nodded and our journey continued with us just talking about different things.

We arrived at DC and after all the blah blah we went out the airport. It's amazing. A guy went up to us and said that the car was coming soon. "Do you like it?" I nodded like a crazy person as I was looking around. We got in the car and drove off to the NCIS.

We entered the building and went to the elevator. It went up and the doors opened to reveal orange walls all around. I was in shock but Tim nugded my shoulder to snap me out of it. We started walking and we stopped in front of four desks one was being occupied by a guy. Tim walked up to him while pulling me with him. "This is Mackenzy she's the new probie." With that he left and went to the other desk beside this one. "Hey I'm very special agent Anthony Dinozzo but you can call me Tony." He smiled looking directly at me. "Well it's nice to meet you. You can call me Macky." I went to the desk with a computer and a printer and dropped my backpack on the floor. "Lasalle." A voice behind me said. I turned and saw a man who had grey hair. "That's me." I said with a smile. "You're Christopher's sister?" "Yeah." "This is the new kid?" He looked at Tim for some assurance that I really am the new one. "Yup boss that's her." He went to the desk beside mine and started typing. "I'm Gibbs." He said. I sat down on the seat and got my football out then I started throwing the ball in the air and catching it. An african american guy went up to me with a stern look. "Hey." He looked to Gibbs with a weird look and Gibbs just shrugged as an answer. "I'm director Leon Vance and today you'll be assisting me. Come with me." I got up and started following him around. We arrived at a door and he entered. It seems to be his office. I followed inside and the moment I got in he handed me a stack of papers. "Papers with a blue label should be retyped. Papers with a red label are to be photo copied. Papers with green labels should be delivered to the right people in the building. Yellow labeled papers should be scanned. The soft copy would be sent through email to the names above there and the hard copy should be given to the name below. I expect this to be done by 6pm. Right now it's 12:26 so you still have alot of time." He rushed me out the door and left me there. I didn't get any of that but luckily there was a note sticked of the pile of papers with the instructions written on." I went to my desk and dropped the papers. I seperated the colors and started with the green ones. I went up and down the elevator to find the people on the list and to give them the papers. I finished at about 1:30. I went back to my desk and started retyping the blue papers. I finished at 2:24. I started photocopying the papers which didn't take long. At 2:57 I finished it and I started the last job. I scanned and sent the first paper but on the second one the scanner started acting crazy. It took alittle rebooting to get it working. I managed to finish all the sending and the last thing to do is to give the papers back. At exactly 3:59 I finished giving the papers so I headed to the office. I knocked and went in. "Is there a problem Lasalle?" He asked with a smirk. "Nah. There's no problem I'm just done." I replied then I dropped the rest of the papers on his desk. He was surprised to see it all done. I walked out the door and went straight to my area. I pulled my chair beside Tony and put my charm on. "What do you need probie?" He asked with a confused look. "Nothing. I just wanted to check on my new friend." I said smirking. "How old are you?" "16. Can I call you Dino?" My question threw him off and he hesitated for alittle. "Yes...I mean uhh." Tim chuckled so I turned and looked at him. "You're good." Tony said. Tim nodded in agreement to him. "You seem like a guy full of charm why don't we have a little bet." "Bring it on." Tony replied as I looked around and thought of what we could do. "I bet that you can't persuade the director to allow you to call him leo." "Well I bet that you can't do it and I can." He retorted. We shook our hands as a form of agreement. We're in luck cause the director is just about to head here. I hurry back to my desk and act natural. He walks our way so Tony calls him. "Director Vance I was wondering if I could call you Leo." "What the hell kind of question is that." "Sorry sir I'll stop now." I chuckle and stand up as he's about to walk out. "Hey sir is it alright to call you Leo?" I smile my classic charming smile. "Yes. Now carry on with your job." He walks away as I make my way to Tony. "This isn't the end probie. How much do you want for the bet?" He asked with a disappointed look. "I don't want money for it but if ever I do need anything in the future I expect you to help me out." He had a skeptical look but decided to nod anyway.

What's next? When's the action? Who else is she going to meet?