Bullet Holes

NCIS New Orleans
Christopher

"Is there any news on Mackenzy?" Mom asks me. "Well there isn't any news about her but they found out that the reason the plane crashed is because it was attacked and there were bullet holes everywhere." Mom and dad have been worried sick ever since they found out that her plane crashed. Everyone around me has started losing hope that she'll come back but I won't stop believing. She never gave up on me so I'll never give up on her. Merri's phone began ringing and when she answered it she signaled me that it's about work so said good bye to mom and hung up. "Guy found dead in a parking lot." She told us while grabbing her things. We head out to the crime scene and while in the car King suddenly said to me; "Chris I haven't seen you smile since...it happened." "I'm smiling right now king." I say with a smile. "Christopher I've known you long enough to know an authentic smile. If you need to talk about it we're right here." "I'll admit it hurts a lot but I won't give up until I see her again. Dead or alive." After that the whole car drive was silent. When we arrived we got out and headed to Loretta. "So what is it this time?" Brody asked. "Well there's a gun shot wound on the chest and it looks like there's also a concussion on the back of his head. He was pushed with a lot of force for damage like this to happen to the skull."

Brody

"I asked around for any witnesses but no one saw the incident and the one and only surveillance camera was shot." I tell them. "Well let's bring that to Sebastian and learn things." Pride says as we pile up in the car. A few minutes later we reached our destination and Pride dropped us off then Chris and I went straight to Sebastian.

Meanwhile
Somewhere on earth
Unknown person

"It's a beautiful day in this part of the world",a man said to me as he sat down on the other side of the bench. Those were the words that signify someone as an ally. "It truly is but it would be better if I had some food." I reply. "Let me treat you to a wonderful restaurant that I know." He stood up and offered his arm so I linked mine to his. "I'm agent Callahan. I'm from the CIA. I was told to escort you to your next destination." He said to me while looking straight ahead. "But I was told that I needed to be here." "Times have changed. We must keep moving. Your flight is tomorrow." He said as he gave me an envelope. "But I promised my friends that I'll bring them pizza and pasta when I come back." "Are you sure you're the Mackenzy Lasalle?." He said as we entered a restaurant. "Yes. I am Mackenzy Lasalle." "You're dead as of the moment. Did you know that?" "Yes and I'll stay dead."

Hey guys it's me! Not Mackenzy I'm the person who writes the book... or maybe types the book. Whatever. I just wanted to tell you that you are absolutely amazing. Thank you for supporting me all the way or at least most of the way. I'm sorry for not updating often. School is super stressful and there's this huge competition about stuff so I hope you understand.