ANOTHER FRICKIN NOTE!!!

I have to say this one and you guys may like it! :3 

I'M IN THE TALENT SHOW!!! 

And what's funny is this: second year of doing so. 

Lately, the talent show is filled with students taking a performing arts class. Those students taking the class since August, by the time of the talent show they already know that they sound really good and would sign up for the talent show anyway. No one with self-taught talent would dare go up the stage... 

No one but me... and my older brother. You see, I never took a singing or choir class to end up singing so well. In fact, I taught myself to sing really well. My older brother never took guitar classes to play an acoustic, electric, and bass guitar; he did those things on his own and he's able to sing really well!

So to the whole drama department, my brother and I are basically the jewels of the show, all because we have self-taught talent.

I don't hate those who don't have self-taught talent or talent achieved from a class; I'm just wondering why aren't there any people signing up for the talent show who has taught themselves a wonderful talent to show the city. 

And to that, SWIM COMPETITION AGAINST MY RIVAL SCHOOL TOMORROW!!! >:D