Hey Judge Angel....

I smile at Jane and say,"Don't worry I will be fine. After all I am a trained killer and I know how to hide that is why I haven't got caught be the police yet. See you later Jane." I walk over to him and ask,"What is your true name I know that that is only your nickname. So why don't you tell me your true name." He sighs and says,"It is Helen Otis I think I can't really remember if it is or not there is a blank in my memory that goes back for quite a while."(Someone please tell me his name!!!) I look up at him and say,"Isn't that a girl's name?" He looks down at the floor and I grab his hand and say,"We can talk about this later we got to get out of here while Jane is covering for me. Oh my gersh I hate this so much! Why can't I just be left alone! Ugh I wish I knew where they were so I can burn it down or ask why did they decide to kill me instead of asking me to join them. Sorry I will shut up now."
~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~
We stop in front of a mansion in the middle of nowhere. I sigh and say," Here is my friends place trust me we will be fine." I open the door and walk in and say,"Mina!Sasha! Are you here?" Sasha appears behind me and tackles me down to the ground. He looks at us and says,"Who is this? And who is that?" I look up and see Mina squatting in front of me and moves some hair out of my face and says,"Your curse eye is going crazy I think I might know why." She stand up and puts her hand out and says,"This is Judge Angel I think his name is Tom Steven(help me with the names plz I'm freaking out here!),but he has been keeping us safe during parts of when we were hunted." I walk over to him and said,"Oh I think I saw him once or twice." He smiles at me and says,"Hello Angel of Death." I sigh and get up and say,"No one calls me that anymore so just call me (y/n)." He looks down at me and then looks at Helen and says,"It has been a while." I move in front of him and say," Sasha.Mina. I am being chased still so I need a place to stay." Mina looks at Helen and says," So where is he going to stay we don't have enough room for him." I look at him and say,"We will share-" he cuts me off saying,"(y/n)can have the room I can get the couch." I sigh and pull him to the side and start to ask,"Why-" He looks at me and says,"It looks like you and I are in a relationship." I blush and say,"Yeah that is true,but what if I tell them that you are protecting me. That is not good never mind Mina or Sasha would challenge you to see who is strong and deserves to protect me." I glance over at them and Sasha yells,"Stop having a lovers fight and let him sleep on the couch."