Many Surpises

(A/n:I'll let you know when to play the song.)
I start to drift back into sleep when he pulls me out of bed and says,"Get dress I have a surprise for you." I walk sleepily to the cloths we packed and I ask,"What should I wear?" He pulls out a dress and says,"This." I slip it on and Helen grabs my hand and says,"Let's go!"
We arrive in front of a building that reminded me of a night club. He smiles and says,"We got this place to ourselves." I look at him and say,"Are you supposed to go to these things at night instead of the morning?" He pulls me inside the building and says,"That is why we got the place to ourselves!" He starts a mix and I start to dance(note:I can't dance in real life so I'm just going to put dance move or d/m. I do know how to slow dance though I'm good at that stuff oh and play the music now). I hear Helen whispering some of the words and I giggle and say,"If you want to sing then do it." He blushes and says,"I feel like the DJ is my body guard." I smile and say,"There you go!" I pull him too me and he blushes again and stops singing. I kiss him and say,"There is no need to be shy. Come on let it out. I will sing with you if you want me to." He says,"You see the way these people stare taking pictures of my hair. I'm a dance floor lover. Baby there is no other that can do it like I do it yeah!" He pushes me away and pulls me back in as he spins me. "No fears no doubts I'll provide the answers. Right now I command you to dance!" I spin and (dance move) he says,"I'll be your commander. Right now I command you to dance." I do a different dance move and I pull him close and say,"My turn to sing! I'm a reason to celebrate! We are going to have a ball Champagne spilling on the walls. Boys they love me.Bitches love to hate. I ain't worried not at all. Just give one of them call. Yeah hit me up at 8am. No we aren't stopping right here take the party crib. Let's go all night baby. You won't find no lady who does it like does it yeah!" I grind him and pull back smiling. We say together,"I'll be your commander!" He replies,"No fears no doubts I'll provide the answer." I echo,"I'll provide the answer!" He continues,"Right now I command you to dance! I'll be your commander! Right now I command you to dance! Right now I command you to..." I smile pull him too me and say,"I never knew you could sing like that." He blushes and I say,"You are so cute when you blush." I see his face turn redder and I laugh and I say,"I'm sorry. Did I embarrass you? I didn't mean too if I did. Come on let's go home it was fun dancing with you." He grabs my hand and says,"I got something else for you too." I follow him to a restaurant and I say,"What is all of this are you plotting something?" He shakes his head and say,"We haven't been on any dates yet so I figured why not do it after you we nearly kidnapped....That didn't come out right." I giggle and he reaches across the table and strokes my face saying,"I love that laugh and smile of yours." I blush and say,"Don't say that here there is too many people." He smiles and says,"I can't help it. I don't know how to hold back." I glance around the room and I notice someone has been staring at me. BP seemed to notice it and says,"I think we should leave." I nod and we both leave without ordering anything. I started to here steps behind me and Helen picked me up and started to jump over walls with me in his arms. We eventually make it back to our room in the Inn. He sighs and says,"Looks like the police found is this is annoying. We are go into have to pack up and leave tonight." I sigh and say,"There goes the fun I planned for later tonight. Well I guess being on the run is fun too." He pulls me into a kiss and says,"We can save that for later."
~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~
      I remember I hid a motorcycle in these woods. I begin to hear some dogs barking and I ask,"You think they have hounds on us? If they do I hid a motorcycle over in the woods over there. I reminder it is." He nods and we start to run to the bike as we the barks getting closer. I pull it out and mumble,"I know you can work please work!" I started the motorcycle and I was relieved to hear it start no problem I say,"I'm driving."  He wraps his arms around me and we start to go down a dirt road.