Freedom

(A/n: I will tell you when to play the song again. It is just going to be a lullaby.)
I yell,"Freedom Bitches!" He chuckles and says,"We are not free yet. Do you want to go to Canada or something for a while?" I state,"Where is the fun in that? I think I would rather stage my death and make a new name again that always seems to be the easiest." He sighs and says,"Yeah if we do that we can leave the country and go anywhere else,but here." I nod and say,"Ok then this should be easy just get me to a computer and I can hack the FEDs or anything else no problem and delete everything about us and make a new life for us!" I feel him put his hand on top of mine and whispers in my ear saying,"Your hands are skilled, but they are smaller than mine by a bit you think you can teach me?" I shake my head and say,"This is my little secret, so I'm sorry I can't my love." He chuckles and says,"You have never called me that don't tell me you are going to turn Yandere on me?" I sigh and say,"Not if you don't leave me. Just kidding. Do you really think I would turn into a crazy psycho?" He puts his head in my back and I yell,"You hesitated so you do think I would turn into one! Your so mean!" I wasn't paying attention to the road and I turn my head and saw a road block. I whisper,"Crap, we need to find another way." He nods and we pull our hoods up and I turned around and started making my own path. We made it to a main road and we see a car with only two people. Helen taps my shoulder as if he knew what I was thinking. I see the car ahead of me stop, but I didn't have enough time to stop.We get off the bike and roll. The two people get out of the car and I state,"It worked." I sit up and say,"I'm sorry I lost control of the bike. I can give you my insurance card." They and one of them goes back to the car. I smile and get up and I look at Helen and he says,"Can you help me up? That hurt more than I thought it would." I nod and I grab his hand and put it around my shoulder. We get closer to them and I saw that both of the men had similar hair styles. They both had their hair dyed in the same place,but one had their hair red and the other had their hair green. I whisper,"Oh no I don't think I can do this?" He whispered in my ear,"Why are you hesitating you haven't done this ever before." I shake my head and state,"We can't kill them! Do you know how many people would fall into despair and depression!? It would probably turn into a mass suicide!" His face turns into confusion and the man with red hair returned and stated,"Here is our.....your friend doesn't seem to be in good shape we should take you to a hospital!" I shake my head and say," I'm sorry we can't go to any hospitals." The green haired man said,"Well if you can't I guess then you must not have insurance or you are on the run." I state,"We are running from my stalker. My boyfriend here was helping me escape." They both nod and say,"Well I guess we can take you in for a bit or at least till his wound heals." I smile and say,"Thank you so much, but are you sure you want to take us in for all you know I could be lying." He smiles and states,"Well I do have more people at my home so I kind of doubt you will hurt us. I'm Jack by the way." The man with red hair helps me get Helen into the car and says,"I'm Mark by the way." I nod and I state,"I'm (y/n) and this is Helen Otis. Do you have something I can wrap his leg in?" They shake their heads and I sigh and I take off my shirt and I see the mens face turn red and they turn away. I glance at them and say,"It is not like I'm naked. I'm pretty sure my outfit right now will be fine until we get to your house then I can make something for his leg. Oh I almost forgot can I use you computer I might need to do some modifying to it, but don't worry it won't brake it. I am just turning some things off." I wrap my shirt around his leg and the men start to whisper to each other as they drove away from the mountains.
I had Helen lay around my lap and had his leg out the window a bit to elevate his leg. Jack pull into a drive way and states,"This is Mark's house,so I really don't know much about the layout cause I'm only here during events. If you have any questions ask him." Jack helps me take Helen. Into the house and I make a splint for him and I ask,"Can I use your bathroom?" Mark nods and leads me to the bathroom. He hands me one of his shirts and I go into the bathroom and state,"Thanks um can I use your washer?" He nods and I hand him my clothes. He hands me some of his sweatpants and say,"That could be your outfit until your clothes are done." I shut the door and say,"Thank you." And I turn on the shower. I feel my leg burn and I look down and see a gash. I thought,"It looks like Helen protected me from the worst of what the road would have done to me. Hm, I wonder if I'm right. If this really is Markiplier and Jacksepticeye." I get out and wrap a towel around me and notice the clothes that Mark gave me disappeared. I walk over to Mark's bedroom and ask,"Where did the clothes you gave me go?" Mark takes one look at me and turns around. He states nervously,"I think Matt or Ryan took them out on accident,so I'll grab another pair." I sit on his bed and stated,"Do you mind if I use your computer now?" He shakes his head and states,"Yeah I'm all done so you can use it now. Here I'll leave so you can get dress." I notice his slightly red face and I look down and see that the towel slipped down more than it originally was.   I cover myself and state,"Sorry." I grab the clothes and I rush out of the room.