Bellamy Blake #2

You had your back to the gate as you talked to Jasper, Monty, and Finn. Not thinking anything of it when you heard the shouts and groans as the gate opened, you continued to talk to the guys. They were your best friends alongside Clarke and Octavia. Unbeknownst to you, Bellamy had just entered the camp and was glaring daggers at the boys. He didn't even bother to take the gun off his back as he calmly walked over. Oblivious to the tension in the air, you kept talking and paused once you realized the camp was dead silent.
"Why did everyone shut up?" You asked Finn as you turned around and almost stepped on Bellamy's feet. He was so close and you hadn't even realized.
"Oh hey babe, how-" he cut you off with a kiss. Only it wasn't just a peck on the lips; it was a deep kiss full of want. By the time he moved his mouth away, you were both panting for air.
"Bell what was that for?" You smirked and looked up at him. But he wasn't looking at you. He was looking behind you with a glint in his eyes and a smirk.
"Do you have to do that to my sister in front of me?" Jasper sighed loudly. Bellamy laughed and wrapped his arm around your waist. You leaned into his chest and laughed as well.
"Seriously Bell, we don't need to do this in front of Jasper. I mean he has walked in on us numerous times in the camp and not to mention the Ark," you turned to smile at your younger brother. He groaned in disgust and covered his face with his hands. Bellamy smirked even more as he saw the half smile on Finn's face. Monty grabbed Jasper's shoulder and steered him away and towards their tent with a chuckle in your direction. Finn didn't even know what to do and he stood there with his jaw slacked.
"Better shut that trap before you catch flies," Bellamy joked as you both walked away to your tent, hand in hand. XXX

XXX Yeah I know this one is short too. Like I said earlier, I've been working on writing shorter stories and not rambling. I know I've updated this twice in one day but that's only because I already had these imagines written. So please send in requests!! They are greatly appreciated.