Bellamy Blake #3

A/N: This song makes me emotional and it prompted me to write an angsty fic. So don't read it if suicidal actions will trigger you please!! I just needed to get this feeling off my chest. Be careful friends and if you ever need to talk, I'm all ears!!! Don't suffer in silence please. XXX

"You don't want to die tonight," Bellamy whispered from somewhere behind you. You mental cursed yourself once again. You thought you'd be long gone before anybody read the notes you left. And you had screwed up. Add this peaceful goodbye to the list of failures. You knew Bellamy brought reinforcements. He probably had dashed to Octavia's tent after hearing you leave his. So when the Blake siblings left in the middle of the night, they had woken your brother. Finn probably wanted to run after you, but Bellamy must have stopped him. Figuring that if you caught onto someone following you, you'd do something reckless. You assumed Clarke had stayed behind to keep watch on the camp. They weren't supposed to be here. You heard branches and twigs crashing behind you.
"Y/N! Don't do it!" Jasper and Monty shouted as they reached the edge of the clearing. You cursed under your breath. Nobody was supposed to follow you. In the midst of mourning your ruined plan, you heard someone slowly walking forwards.
"Not any closer," you warned. The footsteps stopped. You brought out the small knife Lincoln had given you, "Not a step closer from anybody or I'll slit my throat before you can even put your foot down. And don't try to talk me down either. I've made up my mind and I'm done."
"If you won't let us talk you down, then let's chat. Whatever you decide at the end is what we'll have to live with. Fair enough?" Bellamy asked and you nodded, "but you have to look at us." You turned around slowly but looked at your feet.
"That wasn't the agreement kiddo," your brother spoke.
"Finn don't make me please," you whispered desperately. Everyone knew that if you looked at even one of them, your resolve would break. Opting for a way out, you looked at the stars. The same stars that held you captive your entire life. Deciding it was now or never, you brought your gaze back down to Earth.
"Octavia, you know what it feels like. You're the only one who understands what I'm feeling," you finally spoke.
"It sucks, I know Y/N. But you have to fight it. I promise it gets better," she raised her voice as you started to move backwards ever so slightly.
"You and I both know you don't believe that O," you whispered and leaned back. You heard a chorus of 'no' and then nothing. XXX

Bellamy dashed forward. He was the closest and most prepared. He anticipated a fall or slash. His waist was secured to a steady tree by a hopefully equally steady rope. It wasn't much but it was all they had. It was all you had. XXX

"Clarke! We need you right now!" Octavia raced into the camp in front of Bellamy. Clarke rushed out of the dropship in a rush.
"Octavia, is she okay?" Clarke asked frantically.
"Bellamy caught her but I don't know the extent of her injuries or Bell's," Octavia explained. Clarke sighed and sprinted back into the dropship to prepare for Y/N and all her potential injuries. Just barely finishing the setup, Clarke was bum rushed with the entire rescue party.
"Okay. Bellamy lay her down on the bed," Bellamy immediately followed her order, "Octavia stay here. Everybody else - out. I need space." The room erupted in protests from Finn, Monty, and Jasper. Clarke slammed her hand down onto the cold metal table.
"Enough! Just move back and you can stay. We'll lose her if you don't let me work." Everyone settled and did as they were asked.
"Octavia give me the disinfectant. I need to clean these gouges before I can do damage control," Clarke barked. Octavia hurried to give her what she asked for.
"Bellamy hold her down. The pain is probably going to wake her up," Clarke spoke again. Bellamy rushed to make sure you were secure. As Clarke cleaned the scrapes and cuts, nothing happened. Not an intake of breath or a scream. You laid there like you had when Bellamy had brought you in. Not a single twitch as Clarke cut and sewed. And when she was done, the room was silent.
"Why isn't she awake?" Finn broke the silence. Nothing was said for a few minutes. Everyone stared at the bed in quiet despair.
"She's probably in a coma. There's nothing we can do now except wait. Bellamy let me see if you're hurt," Clarke finally broke the trance. He grunted and stood up. He didn't want to leave your side but his shoulder felt like it was on fire and he couldn't help you anyway. Like Clarke said, there was nothing to do but wait. XXX