Character Profile: Tenri Midori

Name: Kuroko Tenri Midori

Nickname: Heaven, Countess of the Sword, Midori

Gender: Female

Birthday: February 1

Hair color: blue/purple black

Eye color: Minty green
Contact colors: Amethyst purple

Height: 5'6

Weight: "Why should you care about my weight? I weigh just right for my height and age." -Tenri

Occupation: Full-time student/part-time karate sensei

Position: Small Forward

Special skill(s): Wolf's eye; Giant's Stamina; Sword Pass, Shield Screen

Other talents/likes/sports: Kendo, karate, piano

Dislikes: being hugged or held by anyone other than her family

Favorite quotes: "Whatever you do, it shall reap rewards. Just remember what circumstances you are doing them under, for you shall reap good for good and evil for evil." "Do not underestimate my SWORD. I was the first one of my siblings to play basketball. I introduced them to my love of the sport. In some ways, I am better than them. In others, I am not. But when it comes to street basketball, I easily come on the top."

Favorite food: Sushi, red bean soup

Favorite sweet flavor: red bean

Appearance: Whenever Tenri Midori is not in her school uniform, she likes to wear a variety of different shades of green. Her usual outfit consists of an emerald green shirt, a white vest, a black cardigan, a white knee-length skirt with lavenders beautifully stitched on it, and a pair of white tennis shoes, along with a wooden practice sword. Tenri wears her hair in a high twin pigtail style or a braid, both held by a green or purple ribbon.

Personality: Tenri Midori is the most mature of her siblings, besides Tetsuko. You would actually think that she's a year or two older than her actual age(a side effect of hanging out with her senpeis in middle school). Despite her maturity, there are times where she'll act completely out of character, like when someone does something utterly annoying or embarrassing. Other than those times, she is cool, calm, and collected.

Small bio: She spends a quarter of her days studying to get good grades and tutoring several other students.

At first she may seem strict, but in reality she is really warm. People seem to be more happy and cheerful when she is around. She is really responsible and no one really gets hurt when she's around.

As a child, Tenri Midori had self-confidence issues because of her unusual green eye color and her glasses. Bullies will pick on her so much that she wouldn't even talk to her siblings. Tetsuya once saw someone bully her, and he snapped. He had his parents enroll Tenri in self-defense lessons. When she choose to take Kendo and karate, Tenri flourished. When the biggest bully in her first middle school went to pick on her, Tenri flipped him over. She scared everyone so much since the boy was 150 lbs and she only weighed 95 lb. From that day on, Tenri was never bullied, and if someone ever tried to bully her, she would flip them over or kick them in the gut. As she got older, she chose to replace her glasses with purple amethyst eye contacts.

Tenri was the first one to start playing basketball, just right before the Kuroko siblings were secretly classified as child geniuses. She watched several middle school students playing in the streets. It perked her interest so much Tenri demanded that they teach her. The high school students thought that Tenri was so cute when she demanded that they taught her how to play. It was because of these skills that she had learned from them that she was bullied before she had put an end to it.

Tenri is the motivator of the team. Her basketball style may seem similar to Tenshi's, but actually it is quite different. Where Tenshi is more refined and elegant, Tenri is aggressive and street-basketball-like. With her encouraging dunks, her sweat-breaking lay ups, and her ability to draw fouls when needed are not to be messed with.

She finds music quite relaxing. Tenri would often sit in front of a piano and play for hours when she is not doing anything strenuous. It calms her nerves and allows her to forget the pressure around her. She also plays for formal parties.