Part 3[revised]

Kaijo:

Takeuchi Genta, the coach of Kaijo's basketball team, was facing a dilemma. One of his star head-managers had scheduled an impromptu practice game with Shutoku under his nose, and when he told the basketball club, he did not notice that it was not for the first string-but for the second. Now he was facing the consequences.

He rubbed his head with a handkerchief. "Can't we-"

"No." Shiroma said in quiet anger before the coach went further with his question. "I've been telling this for weeks now. I am not going to change my mind for some petty mistakes you made, Takeuchi-sensei. You will march to that gym and correct your announcement that you made this morning. That, or I will go through every single bowling alley in the country and have you banned from ever bowling again."

Takeuchi shivered from the sadistic K.I. he felt flowing from the student.

"Okay." He managed under the heavy pressure. Then the air lightened.

"See, I knew you had it in you, Sensei," Shiroma said with a scary smile. "I'm going to get the second string ready while Kato waits for Shutoku's second string. Remember, Sensei, today's practice game is for the SECOND STRING ONLY. I don't want to see a single first string on the court by the time I get back. Kick them out if you have to." Then he walked out of the office.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Kato waited at the gates of Kaijo for the Shutoku second string to arrive. She just wanted to melt like a popsicle when she heard a familiar voice shouting.

"Midoten! Midoten! It's Rei-chan!" A female hazel-eyed brunette glomped her.

"Slow down, Miko. I save your energy for cheering later." Another girl popped right in front of her. The girl nodded her head at Kato. "Reiko-chan, it is nice to meet you again."

"And to you, too, Tenri Midori," Kato replied. "I should have guessed you have went to Shutoku. Miko would follow you anywhere just to make sure you weren't lonely. Why are you here? I thought you didn't want to do anything with basketball after that incident."

"I wasn't!" Tenri flushed with embarrassment. "And I was forced to join the basketball club if I wanted to continue studying at Shutoku. It was my godfather's condition."

"Ok." Kato nodded. Then she noticed something wrong. "Where are the boys?"

Miko grinned widely at this. She elbowed with jest at Tenri. "You should have seen this girl earlier. A second string member complained about her and how she was so uncute, she single handedly threw him and the rest of the second string members who were chosen out of the bus and forced them to run the rest of the way about three miles from here with a fifteen minute time limit twenty minutes ago. Tenri even made our school's basketball star double aces from the first string run with them!"

If Tenri's face wasn't blushing pink earlier, it was bright candy apple red now.

"That's harsh." Kato whistled. "But hey, Shiroma has been driving our second and third string down into the mud whenever he's wasn't practicing with the archery club last year since we've got free reign to train them."

"The Prince is here?" Tenri frowned. "That's funny... I thought he was going to Rakuzan with the Baroness. He once mentioned to me about the scholarship he was offered before our first year of high school."

"That was before he found out that Rakuzan, in his own words, 'contained a bunch of economically prejudicial brats.'" Kato grinned before squinting her eyes at an object in the distance. The object became many as it came closer. "Is that your boys?"

Sure to be enough, a bunch boys wearing an orange scheme uniforms came running at them. Most of them fell flat in front of the three girls. Only two remained standing, yet they were hardly doing any better.

"Ridiculous bright orange uniform-check. One green haired boy-check. Eleven black haired boys-check." Tenri nodded. "Yes. These are our boys."

"How's the hell run, Takao-kun?" Miko sweetly asked one of the two boys who remained standing. He had black hair, and his dark brown, almost black eyes hardened at the sight of the girl.

"Your best friend nearly killed us!" Takao cried. "Five kilometers in fifteen minutes? Shin-chan and I are not even the ones playing today!"

"Cancer must not run into an Aquarius today, otherwise they will have a very bad luck today." The green haired repeatedly muttered under his breath.

"She is a devil!" One of the boys on the ground moaned.

"Don't call her that!" Miko snarled at the boys. "Tenri is not a devil even though she isn't an angel. You boys did not have a training menu that will make your soul float away yet. So stop acting like it's already gone!

"If my boys were even thirty seconds late to practice," Kato added as she glared down the boy, "they'll have to run around the entire school grounds fifty times wearing nothing. My co-manager even trains them worse. He'll make them run in nothing but basketball shorts and a sleeveless shirt while adding ice to those who he deemed too slow every lap. And every other practice he makes them wear weights-five to fifteen kilogram per limb depending on his mood on that certain day."

"I know this manager." Miko told the Shutoku boys as she shivered. "His punishments are worst- 3x the regular training menu and you have to drink a horrible, blotched juice that he makes out of random vegetable and fruit juice. You never know what he can concocts. Anyone on his territory can kiss their life-no. Wait-their life does not matter. Anyone on his territory can kiss their soul goodbye."

All the boys felt a chill go down their spines.

"For your 'cheeky' comment, go run back to where I left you and run back five times." Tenri coldly commanded. "You are not going to play in the game today. I do not want to see your face until you are finished. Do not cheat. I will know if you did. I had Nakatani-sensei put hidden GPS trackers on your uniforms today. Beware, if you take a short cut, your officially out of the basketball club. The rest of you, hurry to the gym. Takao, Midorima, go buy energy drinks and a can of red bean at the nearest convenience store. Use the club allowance Nakatani-sensei made you bring today.

"What are you waiting for? Scrat!" Miko scared the boys away. When all the boys were gone, she turned to Tenri. She and Kato stared at Tenri.

"What?" She said.

"..." went Kato while Miko said, "I don't want you to go to jail..."

"I was kidding about the GPS thing." Tenri smirked mischievously at the two flabbergasted girls. "But they boys don't have to know."