What in the hell

Caseys pov
I wake up on the couch and see joe and paget sitting on the other couch. "What happen" I said as I leaned up. "You fainted the others went to get lunch" joe said. "Where's my mother" I asked looking around and not seeing her. "That's the main question it looks like your mother just up and left." Paget explained just then the others walked in. "Heyo we brought food" shemar said holding  up a bag of Taco Bell. "Can you excuse me I have to make a call first" I said standing up and brushing past them. I walked out the door and stood at one of the desks. I dialed my mothers number. "Hello this is Rachael" "where are you" I asked thinking maybe she left to get something. "At home why?" She asked like I was joking. "Are you forgetting someone"I said with a scoff. "Oh yea I'm leaving you have fun with out me" she said laughing. " FUCKING BITCH " I yelled. I felt the whole cast look at me. "Are you mad" she said. "DAMN RIGHT I AM WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LEAVE ME WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING" I yelled as I paced around. "I thought you would be happy and trust me I am happy" "WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND RIGHT NOW ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID" "hey you shouldn't have stabbed a kid and this would never have had happen also you shouldn't have cut your self" she said pinning the blame on me. "WELL MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE AS A MOTHER THE NIGHT I WAS ASSAULTED ON THE WAY HOME FROM SCHOOL YOU WERE NEVER THERE FOR ME NEVER I FUCKING HATE YOU GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!!!" I screamed as I shut my phone. I'm so fucking pissed. I chucked my phone across the room. "Shit" I mumbled. Kirsten walked down and placed a hand on my shoulder. "You um okay" she said trying to find her words. "Fucking dandy" I said. "Sorry im just so mad" I said apologizing. "It's okay so how long ago were you assaulted" she asked. "I never told anyone because I always thought they wouldn't believe me but Uh it was the day after I got home from the hospital so like a week ago today" I said looking into Kirsten's eyes. "I believe you" she said as she pulled me into a hug. "Come on let's eat" she said taking my hand and walking back up to the cast.

Heyo moose here and just to let Ya'll know when I say assaulted I mean raped and no nothing like this happen to me but just so we are clear Im thinking about adding another member *hint hint* *wink wink*
You know what to do
Vote comment share follow