Uhm I'll come back later...

Kirsten's pov
The kids are out at the movies so im inviting Shemar over. His daughter Blaire went with them. I hear the door bell ring. I fix up my dress. "Hey" I say leaning on the door. "Wow you look so pretty" he says. I kiss him. I feel him harden. "Someone's excited" I say looking down. "Shall we take this to the bedroom??" He says pulling me my hand. We get to the bed room and I lay down. He strips off his shirt and I strip off my dress. I'm in my bra and panties. He gently takes off both. "I love you!" I say as he leans in for a kiss. He takes off his pants and boxers and I get excited. "I want it" I say growling. "No problem" he says. I open my legs and he slips in. "Yes baby" I say. He pounds harder and faster. He goes in deeper as he releases his seed. Just as he rolls off I see casey in the door. "ILL COME BACK LATER" she yelled slamming the door. Shemar gets his clothes on and I do the same. I walk out of my room and see Justin, Casey, Jessie and Blaire all sitting on the couch. "Casey" I say. "Yeah?" She says Turing her head. "What you saw.." "Listen mom I don't care if you and shemar get freaky okay just put a freaking sock on the door I seen your boobs mom it's scary" "oh okay then"