Skateboarding fail

Caseys pov
I'm finally ungrounded. I grab a board and race out the door. I skate down to the skate park and see there's only a few kids there. Which is cool by me I don't care. I drop in to the bowl and start doing tricks. Pop shuvits kick flip. I decide to try a flip. I gain my speed go up and flip. Yes. But I don't stop there my body goes to do another. I instantly fall landing so wrong. I felt pain shoot through my ankle. I see everyone looking at me. I pull out my phone and calmly call mom.
Phone convo. (C=casey m=mom)
C-hey mom meet me at the hospital.
M-why what did you do
C-well I don't actually know but I think (looks at ankle) I broke my ankle.
M-okay okay I'll meet you.
I hang up and call an ambulance. They arrive and take me to the er. I see mom and the rest of the cast sitting in the waiting room. They take me back to the x Ray and scan my ankle. Mom was there and they said it was broken. They finish with the x Ray and take me to get a cast. I pick a blueish teal color.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

They finish and we all go home

They finish and we all go home. I crutch to my room and see mom had Joe and Shemar put a futon couch by against my wall. I drop my crutches and fall on to the couch and turn on the tv. "Hey casey I know your a huge Grey's Anatomy fan so tomorrow we are going to Seattle because we have to film there and I set up so you can meet the cast. I figured you could bring Jessie." Mom aya standing in my door. I sit up excited. "Omg really omg im gonna have to wear my Greys shirt and Greys shoes and ahh thank you" I say trying to give her hug. She walks over and hugs and kisses me.

Next chapter will have pictures of what caseys taking with her