Chapter 1 The coffee boy

alexander's pov

I walked down the street from my new apartment to a nearby coffee shop he had heard of. Laptop in hand I was ready to work, I was new to New York and needed a job. I was ready to look wherever as long as I could make enough money for rent and a small amount of food. I had gotten a scholarship to king's college but I really didn't look the part. I'm only 18 and had already gone through many marking experiences. I turned the corner and entered through the door, I heard a small bell chime as I walked in, it seemed to be a slow morning, the café only occupied by 4 people. 3 of them were behind the counter and one in front sipping tea slowly. I walked up only to have one of the men turn and face me, "Yo, I'm John Laurens, how can I help you?" he asked, "Oh, uh I'll take a white chocolate mocha with extra whipped cream, please" . He called to one of the guys, who I presume is Lafayette, that's what John called him, turned towards the coffee machine, the other one was sitting casually... sewing? He stopped for a second looked around and said " WE have a new costumer!?" as if it were a huge shock he walked up to me and introduced himself "I'm Hercules Mulligan, but you can just call me Mulligan. The person in the back making your coffee is Lafayette" he was cut short by John yelling "Don't take an interest in them, they're taken" "SHUT UP!!!!" Lafayette yelled. I knew 3 out of 4 of the 'em now. I turned towards the last person and said hi, he looked at me and said "hello... I'm Aaron Burr, what's your name? " I answered quickly "I'm Alexander Hamilton, nice to meet you".

Bye I hope you enjoy this I am kinda sad cause I'm listening to Les Miserables soooo that means I am gonna cry soon byeeeeee'

Sebas-chan