Weekend get-togethers, do we have to play truth or dare?

Helloooo, I'm obsessed with Dear Evan Hansen. The Schuyler sisters and Laf and Herc need more attention. As you can tell they will truth or dare! Get ready for a funny chapter.
~Sebas-chan

~Peggy's pov~
I'm so bored. I have nothing to doooooo... maybe Angelica or Eliza will chill with me! "ANGELICAAAAA!" I sat awaiting her response, "WHAT!?" "CAN YOU CHILL WITH ME!?" There was no answer. I sat for another minute. "YO 'LIZA!" I waited for her to yell back, instead she just walked in and asked calmly "what's up?" "You wanna chill with me?" Eliza sat down next to me, "Sure, wanna invite anyone else?" I immediately pulled out my phone to make a group chat.

Peggers has named the group chat 'Squad goals'

A.Ham: Hi

Turtlechild: Peggy why did you make a group chat??

Peggers: I am suuuuper bored can we hang out or smth?

Hercisonaroll: I'm dowqn

Lafayeet: Typos also I'll come too

Peggers: lol

ElizabethS: Alex, John, are you guys coming too?

Ange: Why are u using proper punctuation???

Peggers: Bc she is a pure bean

ElizabethS: I'm not a bean. I am a human.

Peggers: See what I mean? She doesn't even know what that means lol

A.Ham: I'll go

Turtlechild: Same

~Alex's pov~

"John, you ready to go?" I looked at John, who was laying across the couch. He rolled off, and I couldn't help but giggle. "Aww your giggle is so cute" I immediately stop giggling as I feel a light blush dust across my face. "It is not cute" "right..." I walked to the door, opening it quickly, "let's go!" I smiled brightly as we began our short walk to the Schuyler household.

Time skip brought to you by my lack of imagination

~3rd pov~

Soon enough, everyone had arrived. They were all sitting in Peggy's room, in a circle on the floor. They all talked separately for a little bit, until Peggy jumped up and yelled "LET'S PLAY TRUTH OR DARE!!!!" everyone cheered except for Hercules. "We play truth or dare EVERY TIME!" Peggy sat back down, then pointed at Alexander, "He hasn't played it with us!" "fine..." with that Peggy smiled and clapped her hands together the way a teacher would and pointed at Eliza, "Truth or dare?" Eliza shifted a bit, then said "Dare!" Peggy smiled evilly, "go to the balcony, and laugh evilly as loud as you can!" Eliza facepalmed, but got up went to the window and laughed as loud as she could. "What was that!? That was way to cute to be evil!" Laf yelled. Eliza laughed her real laugh, "That's my evil laugh though, so..." Peggy scoffed dramatically, "Whatever,"

 They continued to play truth or dare, finding out things like: Alexander is bi, Eliza would rather hug a piglet over a turtle, which prompted John to begin yelling about marine life and turtles. Lafayette and Hercules got dared to scream/sing a duet from any broadway show on the balcony (A/N: They sang Baptize Me from Book of Mormon). Then Angelica cartwheeled around the room, and John had to give Alex a piggy back ride. As the night began to fall, Lafayette and Hercules eventually went home. The three girls and two boys that remained turned on the T.V, watching Netflix until 2 a.m. Alexander ended up falling asleep against John, Peggy fell asleep on the floor, Eliza was practically hanging off of the couch, and Angelica was still watching the show with John, both of them eating the popcorn.

Hi! Yes that is how I'm ending it. This would have been longer, but I have a lot of work to do. I have to organize a debate for five people, including myself, all alone because the other four boys won't work. Then I have a history test, english grammar exercises to work on, and I got a 20/20 (I go to a french school, though I live in america) on my musical theater essay, the theme was write your own musical with at least four songs, though they can be from other musicals, and my teacher is asking me to cast people from my class as the characters and wants us to act it out, with the songs, but now I need to do some casting. So as you can tell I am very busy. This because it is the last week teachers can grade us on tests and stuff, so we are all super busy. There will be more updates in summer, but I got a paid acting job over the summer so it won't be as many updates as I'd like. Also the months of September and October, there will be little to no updates, because I am performing for the show and participating in my school's production of the Sound of Music. Bye!

~Sebas-Chan