Part 2?

I bit my lip as his breath traveled along my neck. I felt his lips graze my shoulder, my body tensed up... "Mason?" I quickly jumped up and rolled away from him. A maid had walked into the room "Suzanna! I told you to knock!" Mason said covering himself with a blanket, even though he still had clothes on. "I'm sorry sir but... There's a girl here that wants to talk to you..." Suzanna said shyly. "Oh... Well let us get our formal attire--" "no sir... She only wants to see you. And she doesn't want you in formal attire, as you are she said was fine. She's in the dining room." Suzanna left.

"A girl?" I ask "I don't know... But why would she only want to see me? And not us?" I shrugged as we climbed out of bed. I put on some joggers and slipped on my slippers. Mason fixed his hair and put on his shoes. "I'll be back." He said. I nodded, but I couldn't help but feel some kind of disturbance... So I may or may not have decided to follow him. Jazzy must do what jazzy does.

He slipped into the dining room, and there standing at the other end of the room was none other than "hi Mason. I'm Nally, I'm Jazzy's sister."

Hey guys! This just a sneak peek into a possible part 2, seeing the great results from detention I wanted to see if you were interested in a sequel or part 2 if you may. A sneak peek into castle life, and a surprise guest perhaps? Oh my! Let me know what you think in the comments or vote as much as possible. If I get enough requests/vote by the end of the month I'll have part 2 out by April 4th 😈

NOW LET THE VOTING, BEGIN!

///The sequels name will be "Silence."///