Chapter 11 - Where do we go from here ?

"Woah..." Joe muttered under his breath .
As I felt Joe slowly get up I decide to get dressed .A tingly feeling that I have never felt with Joe before shivers up my spine, "So... Where do we go from here ?" I ask curious to know what is going around Joe's head.
Joe's POV:
She asks me the question I have been dreading: "so where do we go from here?" She asks obviously wanting to know where to go from here , but to be completely honest I am not sure why she did that as she said we are just friends ?
I reply with " I am not too sure," as I thought she just wanted to be friends; therefore I don't know what to class us as ( friends , friends with. Benefits or girlfriend/boyfriend)
So I said the first thing that I felt " I like you ..." My sentence trailing off at the end.
She replies starstruck with "you do," she says with a hint of dissapointment in her voice. She coughs awkwardly, but then says " oh... Um... I like you too .." She says staring down at the floor whilst I am stood there blushing .
Emma's POV:
So I just confessed to Joe that I like him , when I actually don't. I was starstruck and not sure what to do, as I knew he liked me but I never thought he would ever admit it.
I excuse myself to the bathroom to get out of the awkward situation that I had gotten myself into . Just as I entered my bedroom , I realise Joe had left his jacket down here as there was a buzzing noise coming from his coat , so I reached into his pocket and read the caller ID " Marky Butt Butt ;)".
When I answered it , he instantly said " I'm going to ask Emma to be my girlfriend!"
Forgetting that this was Joe's phone I yell "WHAT THE HELL !! YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH YOUR EX GIRLFRIEND EARLIER AND NOW YOU WANNA BE WITH ME ?!"
I hear him stutter in the background and then he manages to make out he words " Emma ... Umm ... You ... Saw ... That... Earlier... And ... I ... Was ... Confused!... Please ! " I could Hear him pleading and sobbing on the other end.
When I look up , I see Joe standing there wide-eyed looking down on me like I was a young child being told off.
"SO YOU YELL AT ME FOR DISRESPECTING YOUR PRIVACY ,THEN YOU GO AND ANSWER A PRIVATE PHONE CALL! "
I begin crying and apologising " Joe I am so so so so so so so so sorry "
"Save it. " he says, Storming out of the door taking his phone with him.
I have texted Joe about 60 times and he has just ignored me and all my 49 calls .
Joe's POV:
After I left Emma's house, I ran to the nearest pub I knew and drunk and drunk and drunk and after that I couldn't remember what happened as I was too drunk. All I remember was waking up and looking at my phone and seeing the name that I hated most at this moment in time - Emma !
*************
I had heard her on the phone but I had. Saw that her phone was on the table so decided to head downstairs when i saw her on my phone talking to some guy who I presume is Marcus who is trying to get her to be his girlfriend but he obviously thought he was talking to me as she was on my phone !!! After our huge fight about her privacy and she goes and does this , I don't even want to read her messages never mind listen to her voice .
MaYbe if she hadn't been so pissed back when I was looking at her phone this may not have been as big of a deal;however it was . I was ignoring her, but I miss her like mad so I look at her texts and realised last night I had text her back a message that I will forever dread...
A/N - thanks for reading ! See u tomorrow , hope u enjoyed it . Comment , vote and follow if u like !!xx
L-xx