Chapter 20 - telling Alfie

I yell to Joe whose in the shower "babe I am going to back to my place to get changed meet me in 40 minutes !"  Once I am home , I slip into a slim fit dress that fits me tightly, I grab some pink heels , put on bits of jewellery and sling my white Chanel handbag over my shoulder. (Pic above !) I do my makeup with a pinky lip and a smokey eye with a large Flick of eye liner .
A couple of minutes later, I hear A knock at the door and shout "it is open babe!"
Joe opens the door and takes a seat on the coach when I walk over to him and place my hands in front of his eyes and trail kisses all the way down his neck to which he moves my hands and pulls me in for a deep make out session. To which I pull away and say "Come on Joe we are going to be late ..." Then he replied with an ok and kissed me one last time before getting up and his jaw drops . "Do I look alright ?" I ask .
"Perfect." He replies with a smirk planted in his face .
*******
The car ride was an awkward silence with a thousand thoughts whirling round my head uncontrollably all of them about Caspar and what happened. Once we got to the Zalfie household , I knocked on the door and Zoe ran up and hugged Joe then me; however, we were quite late so we didn't go inside instead Alfie came to the door and we all got in different cars but I told Alfie I really needed to talk to him so Joe and Zoe went in Joe's car and me and Alfie went in Alfie's car .
"Alfie I need to tell you something very important ..." I say whispering the last bit.
"What is it lil one ?" He asks curiously.
"Me and Joe are dating ," I say scared of the response.
"Ok" he whispers back .
For the rest of the journey he ignores me and grunts if I do say anything . Once we arrive I am glad to get out of the car and Zoe hugs Joe obviously he has told her and she has had the opposite reaction.
Hand in hand Joe and I walk in too the hall and I try and put Alfie to the back of my head but it doesn't work so when Joe asks what I want I say " a vodka and gin please baby ,"
Joe walks off when all of a sudden Marcus and Zoe walk up too me and Niomi yanks my arm to pull me aside "YOU AND JOOEEEEE!!!!!" She squeals in my ear while Marcus says "do you know how pissed Alfie is at Joe !"
A/N - i hope you enjoyed chapter 20 ! I have split this chapter into two so the next part will be coming tomorrow , so that will be where all the good stuff happens. Comment vote and follow if you like xx
L-xx