Chapter 28- I love you

Emma's POV:
As I awoke to the knock of a door , I glance over at my clock and see it is only 7oclock ; however , Zoe will be up as she goes to bed at 9 whereas Alfie will still be in a deep sleep . I cautiously sneak up to my door and quietly peer round to see Alfie answer the door and I can not see, but I hear that familiar voice that I no longer feel the need to see. I hear zoe  say to Joe  "Joe I Think  you need to leave please... She is asleep and don't want to see you and I wouldn't either ..."
I hear Joe respond with "can I speak to you then I need someone to talk to please Zo?"
As Zoe indicates for Joe to come in , they both step into the lounge and I go to sit at the top of the stairs to listen.
"Joe...I understand where you are coming from but she isn't ready and you need to accept that," Zoe says .
"I can't Zo , would Alfie expect you to give up your child if he didn't want a baby yet ?" Joe asks suspiciously .
Just as I am about to hear what Zoe has to say Alfie comes up to me and taps me on the shoulder before saying "What's up lil one ?" I respond with "listen." I pat for him to take a seat next to me but I put a finger to my mouth to indicate to him to be quiet .' He takes a seat next to me and I hear Zoe say " Joe ... Can I tell you something ?"
"Of course !you know you can zo," Joe says sweetly .
"If I had a baby inside of me Alfie would make ME get an abortion its him and Emma's thing - they don't want kids till they are at least 30 , that's why I can't tell Alfie I'm pregnant until it is too late to get an abortion...." Zoe confesses to Joe .
I look across and see a tear slip from Alfie's eye as he looks across to me and whispers "s-she doesn't trust me ," stuttering through his words
"If I go talk to Joe will you talk to Zoe ?" I say to Alf . He nods solemnly and we wander down the stairs and as soon as we get to the front room door , Zoe and Joe both shoot me and Alfie a look and Zoe runs over to give Alfie a hug as she sees he has been crying .
"What's up gorgeous ?" Zoe says upset.
"I - I won't make y-you get rid of it ." He says something which I and everyone else in the room does not expect . Zoe tilts her head in confusion and stares at me and then back at Alfie .
I clear things up by saying "We know your pregnant Zo."
I hear Zoe mutter an oh and go to sit back down on the couch . Joe then stands up and says to me "I think we should leave them to talk." I don't respond to him but do storm. Upstairs back to my room and slam the door shut behind me . I hear Joe knock on the door and say "Emma, Can we talk please?" I hear Joe's back slide down by door in distress.
I edge towards the door and build up the courage to open the door so slowly as Joe falls as he was leaning on the door.
"Emma don't kill our child please !" Joe pleads.
"I couldn't do it , I rung them up and they started to go through everything and I found out that I need to do it quick and I can't kill a change of someone's life especially someone we made !" I confess to Joe.
Before I know what Is happening , Joe leans in and smashes his lips against mine and soon enough we were in a full on make out session . "Joesph...sugg...I...love...you!" I mutter through our kisses .
"Really ?" Joe says not believing me because last time he said it I ignored him. He coughs awkwardly and says "ummm I mean. I love you too Emma."
A huge grin spread across my face and I said "I think we should go to the doctor to check if I am actually pregnant. Is that ok?"
"Of course babe!" Joe says and he puts his hand out in front of him indicating for me to take it. We both walk down the hall way and hear Zoe and Alfie staring at a pregnancy test which shows 2 blue lines (indicating she's pregnant!) I run over to Alfie and hug him so tight Whilst whispering to him" I told Joe if I am pregnant I will keep it for him ." Alfie's smile fades as our first ever promise we made as kids is now broken.
"If that's what you want ...bitch!" Alfie says which leaves me starstruck as we never call each other names unless we are joking and he wasn't ! I run out of Alfie's arms as anger building up inside of me making my eyes well up; however, I can not get any tears out of me. Alfie and Joe follow me to my room and Alfie comes in while Joe goes back to comfort his sister .
"Em , our first promise and you broke it ... " Alfie says .
"I thought you are having a baby with Zo," I say confused .
"We just broke up because I said I couldn't betray you !" Alfie clears everything up and I feel like I have broken up ZALFIE! I slap alfie right round the face and yell "GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER ALF!"
"So......what?" Alfie says confused.
"Go in there and get Zalfie back together because we all have to make sacrifices for our relationship and don't worry we have a load of other promises like never get married, so we can keep the those don't worry ," I reassure Alfie.
Within the blink of van eye, Alfie has gone back to Zoe with forgiveness available they make up and once again everyone is satisfied except me and Alf know something is up ....
A/N- hey !!!! I hope u enjoyed this extra long chapter , I am in the Easter break at the moment if u didn't already know and I am trying to write Long chapters as I think I have only written one or two other 1100 word chapters. Comment vote and follow if u like xx
L-xx