Chat's Weaknesses #1: Water

Ladybug's  POV
      "Do you have any kind of weakness?" I groaned.
      "Only for you, my lady." He flirted, taking my hand up and placing a kiss on it.
      I laughed and flicked his forehead. He yelped and jumped back. I laughed a little more and patted him on the back. 
      "No, but seriously, what is your weakness?" I asked honestly.
       He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Do you really want to know?"
       I nodded.
        "Alright then," he said leaning back, "but only if you give me a kiss."
        I contemplated over the pros and cons. Going over every loss and win I could gain in the situation. Turning to him, I smirked.
       "Deal."
        He flushed and whipped around to stare at me open mouthed. "Wha-what?!" I felt my smirk expand.
        I scooted closer to him, which he then scooted farther away. "I said..." I licked my lips for effect, "deal."
He scooted farther away from until he was inches away from the puddle on the roof.
Just a little more...
Then, he finally splashed into it. He wailed and flailed around frantically. I coughed. He continued to flail. I coughed again, but louder this time and he realized that it was only a puddle.
"Aha! I knew it!" I exclaimed happily.
He quickly straightened up and looked the other way to hide his embarrassment. "Wa-what are you talking about."
"Chat has a weakness, Chat has a weakness!" I taunted playfully and he stood up abruptly.
"Hey wait! Where are you going?!" I called after him as he made his way to the edge. He ignored me and jumped off, hopping not a lower roof and sprinting off. I looked after him and started thinking of ways to use this new information to my advantage...and then the perfect idea came to mind.

The next time I saw him, he tried to kiss my hand again, and I pulled out my weapon and squirted him with my spray bottle.
He hissed and then quickly ran off to do his part of the patrol. I looked down at the spray bottle in my hand and smiled.
I should carry this around with me at all times...just in case.