Ch.22||Shadow Knights||

Things to look out for:
-(Y/N) your name
-(L/N) last name
-(H/C) hair color
-(F/C) fav. Color

It was really early in the moring when  woke up, everyone was still asleep. I felt really rested, I decided to go on a walk into the old part of the village... I walked down to the gate and saw Alexis was in patrol,
"Moring miss (Y/N)! Where are you going?" She said
"Oh I'm just going on a walk around the old part of the village."
"Okay, be safe!" She said, I walked around...... I could remember all the memories I had here..... I walked to the old guard station and remember that's were Garroth and I fought over who gets to go on patrol..... We laughed, I miss Garroth, even though I saw him not too long ago....................... I want to know why I'm here? Was this my real life and that was just a dream world?
I don't know, all I know is I want to get Garroth out; I walked to the plaza or what's left of the plaza and noticed foot prints leading to the mine, I ready my sword and headed down into the mine, it was dark; and very dusty I came to a section where it split off into two ways I headed down a path. It was a long path, I continued walking.... After 5 minutes of walking I hit a dead end.
"Damn it dead end!" I turned around, there were two figures standing In front of my, I ready my sword.....
"Who are you! What do you want!"
I shouted at them, they both Laughed.
"Think you could take down two shadow knights." One evilly laughed, that mean the nether portal open! How did it get open!
"Shadow Knights....... How did you get here!" I yelled at them.
"Muhahaha someone on the other side opened the portal, we had to almost kill a man who was guarding it; we just left him to suffer." One said, who could have opened it? Then dark figures come behind the two shadow Knights, they were shadow souls!
"Come with us! Or else." One shadow knight said.
"Or else what!" I shouted, they came towards me; I felt a sword go through my chest, my eyes grew wide; the shadow Knight came closer. It was a women, she had white hair and the reddest eyes with a purple ring around them; she had smiled and pulled the sword out of my chest, I fell to the ground..... I was helpless...... I could cry for help...... I couldn't even cry this was it...... The end....... I felt my eyes shut and my soul leave my body....... I was dying...... The one white haired shadow knight laughed, the other shadow knight didn't. It looked away.....
"Sasha we didn't have to kill her!" The one shadow knight yelled!
"Maya what the hell is wrong with you! You've never killed anybody, why did you sell your soul to the shadow knight! If you can't kill a stupid mortal!" She shouted.
"Well cause I'm not like that! I don't kill!" Her voice sounded all to familiar....
"M...Ma...Maya?" I cried out, she turned and her eyes were filled with tears, she was a shadow knight...... But not like any other she didn't kill......
"(Y/N)!" She tried running toward my helpless body but Sasha stopped her.
"What your going to help her now! I should just kill her now! Your just like Laurance, a idiot!" She screamed in her face, Maya eyes turned even redder; he shadow sword appeared into her hand, she put it up to Sasha's throat,
"I WILL END YOU!" She screamed.
"Muhahaha you can't kill anyone!" She let go of Sasha, she was right Maya couldn't kill anyone, she could hurt someone but couldn't kill. She stepped back and slicked the shadow souls, they disappeared into thin air, she could kill anything; but shadow souls weren't living. I felt myself dying....... I was dying...... No this can't be the end not..... I need to get Garroth out!.......
Last thing I saw was a figure slice Sasha, and Maya run toward my and grab me I then blacked out or was i dead..............

Just a short little chapter for you guys cause I'm so nice😄❤️
Hope you guys liked it💜
-Ashley💗