Ch.30||You're What Now!?||

~You can skip this one, it has no effect on the story~

Things to look out for:
-(Y/N) your name
-(L/N) last name
-(H/C) hair color
-(F/C) fav. Color

I had woken up pretty early, I sat up In bed and noticed my phone blowing up. I grabbed it and check to see I had 2 miss calls and 1 text messages from Kawaii~chan. Once more my phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Oh (Y/N)~senpai, I'm sorry if I had woken you! But Kawaii~chan's not felling the best right now..... She's been throwing up all moring."
"Kawaii~chan I'm so sorry to hear! Want me to come over?"
"Please (Y/N)~Senpai...." She didn't sound to well, of course I need to go and see if she okay.
"I'll be right over Kawaii~chan."
I hung up the phone and quickly put my hair up in a messy bun and threw on a sweatshirt, I ran over to Aph's house and knocked on the door....
No answer..... I then got a text message from Kawaii~chan,
K~C| Just walk in!
So I opened the door and heard Kawaii~chan,
"Kawaii~chan?"
"Oh (Y/N)~senpai in here!" I Walked to the bathroom, and saw Kawaii~chan hunched over the toilet.
"I'm sorry Kawaii~chan." I said pulling her hair back from falling in her face.
"Did you eat anything that could have made you sick?"
"N..no Kawaii~chan doesn't recall....."
"Well what did you do yesterday?"
"W..well Kawaii~chan and Dante~Kun hung out and.... Huh!"
"What's wrong Kawaii~chan?!"
"K..k..Kawaii~Chan's pregnant!"
"Your what now!" Three familiar voices yelled, oh my Irene Kawaii~chan's pregnant with Dante's kid like in that Werid dream I had! OMI Kawaii~chan's pregnant!
"Ah... Aphmau~Senpai, Katelyn~sama, Maya~Chan! How long home you been standing there?"
"Long enough!" Katelyn said crossing her arms,
"Oh Kawaii~chan your going to be a mom!" Aphmau shouted!
"Kawaii~chan's so excited! B..but How is Kawaii~Chan going to tell Dante~Kun....." She hesitated, and her face turned paler.
"Well make sure your actually Pregnant Aphmau and I will run to the drug store and get you a test." I said
"Okay~" Kawaii~chan said hunching over the toilet again throwing up.
Aphmau and I ran to the store and Walked around searching for pregnancy test, but we couldn't find them.
"Gah, I don't even you where to look!" I said annoyed,
"Why don't we go ask?"
"Sounds like a plan!" We ran up to the front counter and asked the clerk where why were when suddenly Dante walks in, Aphmau and I looked at each other and ducked under the counter.
"I hope he didn't see us....." I whispered, the clerk looked at us strange, Dante then walked past
"Hey ladies.."
"Oh Hey Dante!" Aphmau said getting up,
"Haha we dropped uh something..." I tried getting up but ended up hitting my head of the counter, "Ow!" I said rubbing my head,
"Are you okay?" They asked me
"Y..yeah I'm fine."
"So what you guys here for?" Dante asked,
"Oh...well...um..." I stuttered,
"Milk! We ran out of milk!" Aphmau smiled awkwardly.
"You girls okay?"
"Y..yeah! We're fine well let's go get that milk Aphmau...." I say nudging her,  we then ran away towards the section were the clerk told us to find them. We found some and grabbed one and headed to the counter,
"Please hurry!" I said to the clerk,
"Um (Y/N)? Do you think your Pregnant?" Dante said behind me and Aphmau...
"Uh.... No..... It's for um...um...um Maya!" I said
"Maya!?" Aphmau's eyes widened,
"Yes Maya.... You know her "boyfriend" and all...." Trying to get Aphmau to play along....
"Oh yes Maya....."
"Oh okay guys see ya later!" Dante said waving goodbye and we ran to the car and hopped in, as soon and we got to the house we jumped out of the car and ran inside.
"Oh my Irene you will never believe who we just saw at the store!"
"Who?" They asked
"Dante!"
"Huh! Oh please tell Kawaii~chan you didn't tell Dante~Kun!"
"Don't worry Kawaii~chan he doesn't know..... But he thinks it's for Maya...." I said butting my lip.
"FOR ME! WHY IN THE NAME OF IRENE WOULD YOU USE ME!" Maya yelled.
"Cause well he would ask questions." I said, Maya looked so angry.... I mean I wouldn't blame her.
"Well okay Kawaii~chan go take it!" Aphmau said handing it to her. After about 5 minutes of waiting Kawaii~chan came out of the bathroom.
"Soo?"
"Kawaii~chan's Pregnant!" She squealed and jumped up and down!
"Oh we're so happy for you!" Aphmau said happily!
"B..but how is Kawaii~chan going to tell Dante~kun?"
"Hmm we could call him over and tell him now.." Maya suggested,
"Hm well Okay!" Kawaii~chan sounded nervous, I called Dante.

"Hey Dante would you come over to Aph's house."
"Um sure why?"
"Well it's something important."
"Important? Well I'll be over soon."

He hung up, Wow I can't believe Kawaii~chan's pregnant. After waiting a few minutes we heard a knock on the door, all of us girls ran up stairs and watched through the railings.
"Oh Hey Kawaii~Chan!" Dante said happily, "is something wrong?" He asked. I quickly grabbed my phone and started recording it.
"Um Dante~Kun.... Don't be mad..." She said moving her foot around holding the test behind her back.
"Why would I be mad?"
"Um...w..well... Kawaii~Chan's umm...pregnant...." His smiled turned into a bigger one,
"Wait so I'm going to be a father?" He said as she pulled out the test, his eyes grew wide.
"Kawaii~chan!" She said lifting her into the air bringing her into a kiss,
AWE!!!! Cuteness overload!!!!!!!!!!!
"Hehe so Dante~Kuns Not mad?"
"Of course not I love you!"
"You.. You love Kawaii~chan?" She blushed super red, he cupped her head In this hands and kissed her.
"Yes Kawaii~chan I love you! Will be my girlfriend?"
"Eekkkk! Kawaii~chan thought you would never ask!!" She jumped into Dante's arms. All of us girls ran down stairs and was smiling so big!
"OMI That was the cutest thing we've ever seen!" We all shouted! Dante looked surprised, but he smiled; Oh I was so happy for Kawaii~Chan! Can't wait till I finally found the one for me!