Lies

A/N: Hi guys I'm back from camp! Sorry for the long wait. Two chapters as promised! (Not edited) Just  thought the song fit...ish...ok i just really like the song.

Taking a deep breath, Dean slowly knocked on the door, a nervous smile playing across his face. The door opened slowly, and he immediately tensed up. Dean took a glance at Bobby, receiving a reassuring nod before turning back to face the door.

“S-“

“Yes? Can I help you?” Dean stuttered to a stop, and stared at the scantily dressed girl with an open mouth.

“You’re not Sammy…unless he actually managed to turn into a girl?” Amusement flashed across the girls face, and before she could open her mouth to respond, Sam cut in.

“Dean..?!” A familiar voice yelled out. The girl stepped out into the hallway, and gave a small wave before leaving.

“Sammy!” Dean surged forward to hug his brother, and was met with holy water to the face. Spluttering, Dean gave Sam a look.

“I had to be sure!” Sam replied, shrugging as is face slowly transformed into the pre puppy dog face.

“I made sure already,” Bobby says, as he steps into the room. A grin breaks out on Sam’s face, and he eagerly embraces Dean.

“You… you didn’t trade your soul for mine did you? Or make any deals?” Dean holds his brother an arm length away, face serious as he asks the question. Sam shakes his head, his face turning sad.

“Nothing I tried worked... no matter what I did…I couldn’t find a way to break you out of Hell…I was still searching-I-I” Dean gave him a reassuring smile.

“It’s alright Sammy, I got out anyway right? Who was that girl that just left though, huh Sammy?” Dean grinned, nudging his little brother in the ribs.

“Just…just some girl I picked up at the bar, she’s no one” Sam replies, a smile on his face. Twitch.  Dean didn’t even mean to check for it, but it has become a habit from when they were young. Why was Sammy lying to me? His eyebrow only ever twitches when he lies. Dean’s grin faltered a little. He’ll let it be, for now.

“What are you doing here anyway?” It’s close to where I was buried. Something in Dean tightens.

“I followed a group of demons here,” Sam replies, a fiery look replaces his guilt filled one. Dean exhales, pushing back his selfish thoughts and relief.

“Boys, I think we should go find someone to see what exactly pulled Dean out of hell. A psychic, Pamela Barnes.”

-------------

Like, comment, or vote? Thanks :)