{ 35 }

{ Malakye }

"What?!" I nearly fell over from what Yang just told me. I seriously hope that this was a joke that was ending badly.

"I'm pregnant again Malakye. I'm not joking about this. I'm serious," she said to me. Yang actually sounded a bit afraid.

"Yang, is something wrong?" I walked over to her and she immediately buried her face into my chest, starting to cry. I was confused. "Yang?"

"I went through what Weiss did with Crystal!" I was surprised. I held her close to me and kissed the top of her head. "I'm scared Mal!" The Ancient Ones chose her as well.

"Hey, I'm going to be with you through this entire thing. Just think that our family is growing and bringing new smiles into the world." That didn't seem to help. I sighed, not knowing what to do to comfort her until she doesn't feel so scared.

"What's going to happen if you end up dying on the battlefield and I'll be here alone to raise six kids?" Six?! How does she already know that she's having twins? The blonde looked up with teary eyes. She saw the look in my eyes as I questioned how she found out. "Blake told me. She was with me when it happened." Blake had to see that twice now. I kissed my wife deftly as a way to calm her down to an extent.

When I pulled away, I smiled lovingly at her. "I swear you were only meant to have twins each time you're pregnant." That actually got her to laugh a bit. "There we go. There's the Yang that always takes my breath away." She blushed a deep crimson and hiding her face in my chest again. I ended up laughing.

"Not funny," she mumbled.

"I think it is. It's rather cute honestly." I could feel the heat from her cheeks from her blushing. "I love you Yang."

She looked up again. "I love you too wolfie," she said softly with that adorable smile of hers.

"Any names in mind?"

"If we have another girl, I want to call her Blare. If we have another son, either Hunter or Owen."

"Those are perfect for any prince or princess."