Chapter 1

It happened again, I felt the far to familiar pain of that knife slash across my chest as I wandered out of the hall, the pain and the knowledge of my death didn't bother me that much since that scar grew and grew every time, I felt myself turn to dust once again. The kid pressed the reset button recreating the same world yet again, another repeat of the same hellish prison of time I was stuck in. I had tried everything, killing myself, telling everyone, killing that demon kid, even killing everyone in the town myself but it never worked. That... Thing would always reset and sometimes they would be nice, sometimes they would be neutral but mostly they were just evil little bastards and to top it all off no one remembered but me and that god damn demon child dragging me right down to hell along with them and the innocence of Snowdin.

"SANS, GET UP YOU LAZY BONES WE MUST GET TO OUR POSTS! AND NO FALLING ASLEEP AT YOUR POST THIS TIME!"

My brother said, waking me up from my slumber. I sighed and got up, I wonder if the child was going to murder him this time, I sighed and cast the thought aside in favor of not reliving those absolutely terrible moments.

"Alright bro, I'm commin'." I sighed and got up from the couch, I didn't bother to wash my clothes much given it would all just reset soon enough, thats kinda why I enjoyed sleeping so much, because for a few hours I wasn't looking in the eyes of someone who could die oh so easily, and because I would be training myself at around midnight to fight the kid.

"YOU HAVE NOT YET MADE A PUN THIS MORNING, ARE YOU ALRIGHT BROTHER?" He asked, I sighed and did what I had learned to do best, I lied completely blankly, to my own brothers face and I didn't feel bad about it, I used jokes to cover up how scared and sad I was about my time loop of a life where my brother died, heh, I guess he wouldn't understand even if I told him. Maybe thats why I kept my powers hidden or maybe its because I was scared to show him the truth, I didn't even know myself anymore it had been to long since I had told anyone anything. My brother knew that I had very low HP, but he didn't know anything about my powers. He thought he had to protect his older brother, the weakest link but really I destroyed our home town and everyone in it so many times I had lost count.

"Yeah, sorry bro. I guess I'm not feeling very... Humerus." I said, causing an annoyed groan from my brother but a grin was etched onto his face and I smiled a little, he always made me smile, his reckless optimism was so charming anyone he met would just start rooting for him and no matter what, he was the best brother I could ask for, even if I couldn't tell him the truth.

"SANS..." He groaned, I smirked and we walked the rest of the way in silence, I looked at my brother and sighed. I could just teleport to my post but then Paps would wonder how I did it and I was not in the mood to explain the multi universe theory let alone the anomaly theory or even how the resets worked in detail, and I found something oddly comforting in walking with my brother before I would have to battle the kid.

"But really brother, I am here for you." Papyrus said, I smiled at him but he still continued, trying to get me to tell him but I couldn't, Oh how I wish I had told him sooner.

"I'm serious Sans, we used to be so close and now I feel like you're hiding something from me, Please tell me? I promise you can trust me with anything, I promise." He said, I felt that awful feeling in my gut, the one that only happened when I lied to Papyrus.

"I'm fine Paps, Don't worry about me." I lied, in honesty I could be so much better when it came to this. Papyrus sighed and looked me in the eye with slight sadness as I faked a smile. We got to his post and I continued walking past it to get to my own, when I was out of his sight I decided to snap my fingers and teleport to it, It would take less and less power the more I did it so those were my famed short cuts...